main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Prop and costuming Workshop at Smudge's on November 3 or 4

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Greetings all! Given the time issues and whatsuch this weekend, and begging our fearless leader's permission, Sabrina and I are planning a prop and costuming workshop for the weekend of November 3 and 4. The exact date and time is TBD (opinions please!)
    We will happily provide space and what propmaking expertise I have for one and all. Bring projects to work on! Props, costumes, whatever! Bring food! Bring Munchkin for later! But above all, GET YER BUTTS OVER HERE!!

2. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Aye Aye Cap'n! /salute

3. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Allrighty then! We're getting close to the time here. How does Saturday sound to everyone for this? Say around....11 for a start time?

I will offer any and all help that I can and some work space. Everyone will need to bring their own materials and such if they plan to work on a project. All are welcome of course whither they have a project in the works or not.

I daresay there will be some time for saber training and perhaps a game or two of Munchkin later on.

SO COME ONE, COME ALL!

4. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I expect to be there.

5. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Stan and I will be there, I'll bring my Dremel and other tools, I may need to make a few runs to lowes and other stores however, but I suppose we may be able to arrange such outings during the day. Unfortunately, Kelli has to work tomorrow, so she shall nigh be attending. See you there!

6. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    It looks like I'll be able to make it to these workshops.

Don't go to Lowe's without me. Employee discount. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.