main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Prop Building day

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    To kick off the new year we are going to have a prop/diorama building day on Saturday, January 6th at the McCrackin County Public library. We will be in the big room upstairs from 9-5 so come out and join us. We will have sewing machines for any costume alterations, tools for that armor trimming, and lots of supplies for building any props or dioramas. Light refreshments will be offered thruout the day. This will be a great time to get that costume or prop done you've been meaning to finish. Its also a month before the Metropolis show, so we'll have plenty of time to get everything done so we can have a strong showing at the con. Please post any questions or ideas about the event you may have. See ya then! pv

2. ozoneace1

ozoneace1 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2006
    I WOULD LIKE TOO GET A BLACK IMPERIAL OFFICER OUTFIT DONE BUT I HAVE NO SKILL OR IDEA HOW 2 DO IT .

3. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    To quote TK 8049 "It's a uniform!"

4. ozoneace1

ozoneace1 Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2006
    William Shatner Say's Get A Life .

5. spack

spack Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2005
    I would really like to get a robe made for myself but I lack a pattern, or the ability to sew for that matter.

6. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    You get a free cup of broth and a small dog and alienation by all of your "friends" with every robe made. Oh and the weight loss program is second to none.

7. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    K guys, prop day is tomorrow, does everyone have everything they need and if not post it here and I may be able to bring it. Everyone remember to bring any tools you have and stuff to work on, speaking of which, whos working on what? pv

8. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I'm gonna do some light armor work.

9. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I haven't decided if I want to come, there isn't anything that I'm really working on or want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.