main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Prop building get together today???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Let the festivities begin today. I have time on my hands and I'm looking to get into a scuffle with some bondo and cut things up. Give me a call if you're game for some prop building in the garage today so I know to be home...and can warn my wife that if some 7' tall dude with a half bird-half skeleton looking mask rings the doorbell that everything's all right...things are normal...I promise...I think...I hope!!![face_monkey]

2. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    I'm not sure whats going on, yesterday felt like a week.

3. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    Nothing but an invite to fellow prop makers to make a mess in my garage and slip further into costuming madness. Got a full Sunday on my hands with nothing to do buy clean the garage and...
    Anyone who's interested can give me a call...on my correct cell phone number...and yes it is turned on.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    < Anyone who's interested can give me a call...on my correct cell phone number... >
    [face_laugh]
    < and yes it is turned on. >

yeah... sure it is. that's what you said the last time... ;)

kinda late now, when i'm finally home from reading yet another book at starbucks, or i might have taken you up on it, just to hang out and hold paintbrushes for you or something. i expect you teachers actually need your sleep (not that i can fathom that sort of thinking)

maybe next time..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.