main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Prop Hunt Revisited

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CarbonatedGoat, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarbonatedGoat

CarbonatedGoat Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    So I got to City Hall around 9:50 and waited for half an hour, but no one showed, so I went wandering downtown...

At one I met up with Qui-Dawn and actually went prop hunting and got a lot of cool stuff for a lightsaber and blaster rifle.

Then we went to Chapters and while she drooled over the Art of Episode II, I actually bought it, and am now drooling over it at home. *smirks at Dawn and gloats*

2. Alakin_Marshwalker

Alakin_Marshwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I am sorry I didn't show....I had two alarms set and when they went off I just sort of rolled over and ignored them...So I slept through the adventure and apologise for the no show on my part.

3. CarbonatedGoat

May 18, 2002
    it's alright

4. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    Hey, no fair gloating! Why I oughta.... Grrrrrr.... I'm not sure whether I should be a fine shade of green with envy or just plain Sithly. Hm, maybe I should go with Sithly. :)

Dawn.

5. CarbonatedGoat

May 18, 2002
    *giggles* *gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat*

Teehee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.