main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prop Palace reviews?

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by emrld_knight58, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emrld_knight58

emrld_knight58 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    New guy here looking to put together a jedi costume. I found a site called the prop palace that sells outfits, belts, pouches, etc. I was wondering if anybody has done business with them before so I know if I should purchase items from them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Don't go there. Stay away. Far away. Trust me (and the at least half dozen other people who are going to reply saying the same thing).

3. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Taboo.

You are better off getting someone from your own country to make the costume and parts for you. Cheaper, much higher quality & workmanship, more control over design and fabrics and no one (but LFL) is trying to hunt them down.

4. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
  5. Stemmi

Stemmi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    yes, stay away. far away.

6. emrld_knight58

emrld_knight58 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    Thanks for all the info and help, i will steer clear of that place. Luckly I was able to find other places that make what I am looking for so everything is going great. Thanks again.

7. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    this is the guy that is selling under the name prop palace.

steer clear.

8. ISB_agent1

ISB_agent1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    Wow. Thanks for the warnings

I had been considering buying from Prop Palace, until now. I'll keep my distance (but won't look like i'm keeping my distance, hee, hee)

Is there any where else where i can buy Imperial Officer or Death Star Trooper costums?

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, ISB_Agent, the Imperial Officer costume is quite easy to make, as I've heard, and if you want to save megabucks, I'd make it, as that's an excellent start to making a costume. If you don't have any sewing skills, I suggest you ask one of the members in your local FanForce for help, as I'm sure there would be plenty of people to help you. Go to Obi Wan's Jedi Academy for a tutorial on the Imperial Officer. Just click on the picture of the Imperial Officer for the tutorial.

10. DarthFeldman

DarthFeldman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    OK.. first lemme say im not endorsing this guy or his behaviours.. i just wanna give ya my experiecnce with prop palace..
    I ordered a luke ceremonial jacket from him a month or so back.. i didnt know at the time of all the crazy stuff surrounding him.. and that he was so much of a dirtbag (for lack of posting better words). My jacket arrived today.. it looks pretty good.. fits a little funny.. but over all is not bad.. so just be super careful if you get anyhitng from him.. I would have stayed away if i knew all that before hand!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.