main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Propgeek

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by StarLeia, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Oh I agree! Danielle was smokin' hot! And well deserving (and Greg & Clem as well) of that prize with all the trouble she went to on such a teeny costume. :)

2. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    HELLOOOOO people...let's not forget how HOT awesome Wook was! Chris showed the group photo to some people at work...one of the guys' eyes just about bogged out of his head when he saw Michelle in her Padme outfit.. [face_hypnotized]

3. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Ok Prop Geek as incentive to lose the last 20 lbs I want a slave Leia costume that I can wear for my boy toy. LOL How much was it?

4. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Oh yeah, Wook, you rawcked in that awesome hot S&M Padme get-up. Hmmm. Whole different side of you there.
    [image=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/144070/XGGUG-P8270253.JPG]

Then there was Ken in his "awe shucks" farmboy Skywalker gear and Lor in all his Tusken Raiderly badness...
    [image=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/144070/HJOZH-P8280288.JPG]

Oh, and don't get me started on Cyndi Trissel. You know, the directah! She smokes!!! And that Tawni chica from CO. Oy!
    [image=http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/144070/EUWCC-P8270255.JPG]

Fun, fun, fun, you guys!!!!

5. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    Oh, and Deb... that Slave Leia outfit is worth thousands. Really... you have NO idea! Each one must be made for one woman alone. It's that close.

6. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    Wow Wook that picture is gorgeous I say what put it in the calendar!!

7. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    So will u help me make one when I am at the weight where I can wear it?

8. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Maybe I'm blind, but you look fine just the way you are!!! Nobody likes a bone but a dog. :D

9. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] Oh my god...that made me think of a looooong time ago, when I was in high school and watched the Richard Bey show (if anyone remembers that show, please don't think less of me), they had an episode that was these guys arguing over whether SUPER skinny girls were hotter than heavy women...it was the stupidest thing EVER. And the fact that i'm admitting to having watched that is just the lamest thing ever... [face_blush]

10. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    i could be unleashed slave Leia LOL[face_devil]

11. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    Deb,

Trust me when I say that Slave Leia was meant to be 'leashed'. LOL. I think the chain/leash is the hottest part of the costume because it is the liability Leia made into an asset when she turned the tables on her captor. So Deb, when you're ready to rock and roll, let me know. I'll show you how to shape, solder, bend and hammer metal. But be prepared to spend months making this costume. And prepare to get incredibly intimate with the fitting process. Bend, try on. Bend, try on. Hours and hours of this, and modesty eventually goes out the window. And it is incredibly unforgiving. Gain a pound or two and it starts all over again. This costume is typical Star Wars fare... incredibly intricate for something that receives so very little screen time and appears so skimpy. Talk to Boba Fett, for example, whose costume is probably the most intricate of them all, and yet receives so little screen attention. Weird, but that's Star Wars for ya.

Say, I just realized this thread is called "propgeek" and yet is all about the Slave Leia costume. That's sooo hot!!!

12. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2005
    Mild mannered accountant by day, vixen by night! Brains beauty and personality! Thats HOT!:D :D

13. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Michelle, you really did look hot in that Padme dress. I've never seen you in it, and my eyes bugged out too!
    Whew!

14. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I agree....I was upstairs in the room when Michelle and Danielle were getting make-up (Courtesy of Yvonne) and changing into their outfits! I had to avert my eyes the whole time! :D

15. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Something like...

[face_worried] :D [face_worried] :D

16. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    I don't think I did much eye-averting. I'm pretty sure I was all stares all day long. My eyes were totally red by late afternoon! Sorry, girls. Guess I'm just a total horndog.

17. fathom33

fathom33 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Danielle, Propgeek, and Clem:

That costume was one of the best Slave Leia's I have ever seen. I am proud to be able to say I know the ones who made that!!!!

It looked awsome. I love that even the hair piece was so detailed...=P~

Definitely a "hot girl calendar pic":D

Wook- your costume rocked as well. You pulled it off well... not something I could which makes it all the more awsome...

I am trying to catch you girls w/ my Endor Leia (the Ewok one)... I am hoping to have it done by the Symphony... I am enlisting help from Karen... whoo hoo... Cant wait!!!!:p

18. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Well get the move on, Jenna. Me and my sewing machine await!!!!

:D

19. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    Yes, Michelle totally rocked!! I absolutely LOVE her costume and I really want one!!

Ah, the things that I could do with these two costumes...[face_devil]

Uh, I mean [face_batting]

20. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
  21. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    Ditto! You rock, Michelle!

22. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005

23. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    Well Propgeek you havent been around that long but I definitely have lost a lot of weight. I used to be a size 18 now I am a 8-10 depending on style. I am not quite ready but hopefully by next spring LOL

24. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    Deb, size 10 is purrrfect! Let's go!

25. FlirtationOfficer

May 6, 2005
    Right now it is not the size but the toning because I have lost so much weight my stomach has a lot of loose skin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.