main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Propgeek

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by StarLeia, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Dude you're a wicked awesome guy, and I'll be your friend through anything. You're a brother to me Greg, don't ever forget that!

2. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    Greg, I have lots of people in my family that aren't solid enough to admit they have a problem. I 100% support you and admire you for taking this step. I know that EP and I completely support you and if there is anything thta we can do to help you with this please let us know.

3. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Your acknowledgement is a great accomplishment brother, you are a great person and I as well as others you've shared your friendship with are here for you. You will always be our favorite scoundrel!

4. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Our favorite RAKISH SCOUNDRAL!!!

5. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Greg, you're an inspiration to many of us. Your joy for life and your unendingly optimistic and philisophical view of life and all its mysteries are such a refreshing change of pace for some of us. I am here for you, should you need it. I admire your drive and your determination, amigo. I have no disgust, just patience and the desire to help you if you need it.

6. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    God I wish I could write like Bob......all I get out is "Uhggg!... Atook like Greg.....Lana zug zug Greg!

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Atook Aluna Lana

8. DJ_Rebo

DJ_Rebo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    I know I am still a semi-newbie, but I see a real genuine person in you Greg. I am very picky about folks I associate with, not cause I am a super duper snob boy or something, I just look at peoples character and see if they are cool to hang with. Greg you have character. You were one of the first people to start yakking with me on the boards and in person. This let me be comfortable in ensuring I would join Mos Alba. I based the character of Mos Alba on you and decided to jump in, hell if the crew in Mos Alba have such a high midichlorian (sp?) count as you then it must be cool. I see I am right.
    Hang in there brother.
    Trev

9. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    We're with you, Greg. The concern the group has for you (including Sonia and I) is real. Anyone who's disgusted can take a flying you-know-what at a rolling donut. You remain a total badass in my eyes. :cool:

10. HarleyQ_T

HarleyQ_T Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    I meant what I said Greg.

Thanks Jess now I can't get that darn theme song out of my head. It's one of my favorite comedies!!!

11. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    ((((GREG))))

[:D]

12. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Dude you are our big brother, you are a straight up guy. I respect you and so does Anita along with Mos Alba. I also have demons, I fight with every day. If you need anything, anytime or just want to talk call 24/7 . We are all there for you Brother.[face_peace]

13. EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Alcoholism and addictions run on both sides of my family...but I still can't even imagine what you're going through. I don't think anyone here is disgusted with you, and I see no reason for anyone to be. We're all humans, none of us infallible. We're here for you man.

14. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well, I think that I can speak for everybody that noone here thinks any less of you or is disgusted etc. - if nothing else, I think you've proven what an incredible person you are - flaws and all. (And who doesn't have a bunch of them...) Having to admit ones failings or hardships is very difficult, and I can only applaud you for confiding in us and doing what you have to do to get yourself back on track.

We're all here for you anytime!!

15. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005

Greg, you have a huge support system here whenever you need us. It takes a lot of courage to say what happened. I admire you for that. You are an integral part of the group. We need our Propgeek!!! :D

16. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Yes..You're our favorite Scoundrel!!!!

17. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hey, Greg!
    As you can see, no one is disgusted with you, but Man, we were really getting worried! I think this is a problem that everyone can relate to, either from friends, family members or personal experience...
    I'm glad AA is there for you, but you have a lot of friends here you can also turn to. Hopefully there won't be a next time for you, but if there is, remember that you have a whole group of friends ready to help and support you, and all you have to do is post or call. One of the many great things about Mos Alba, we're all about helping others, but we are especially there for each other!

Glad you are safe!

18. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,

Been locked out of Comcast for a little while, and I come back to all this love. You guys totally rock, baby! Just to let you know, I'm going to be spending a LOT of time with my sponsor and going to meetings until I start to feel a little more stable. Thewn it's back to my 2 meetings a day and daily contact with sponsor per usual. But you guys are like a family to me. Do you know when I got back to sobriety, my phone said I had 128 messages?! That's pretty much between you guys and my AA friends. That feels awesome, even though I still feel like crap. I thank you all for your show of support. It means so much to me... more than you can possibly know. And I wish I could write like BrotherHalo too, ugh znibbet! Arrr, arrr. (That means I love you guys!) Gotta sign off for now.

-greg

19. darth_of_nm

darth_of_nm Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 17, 2005
    Peace, love and all that warm fuzzy stuff to you buddy...

Hope you feel better soon...

20. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    Greg, I always have your back brother. Who the hell would be disgusted with you? That's not what friends do. Just take it a step at a time.

21. StarLeia

StarLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2005
    I am going to do WHATEVER I can to help you!!!!

22. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Greg I believe that this group of people is one of the most sincere and compassionate groups I have ever known. When my family turned their back on me I had them to lean on. We have childlike qualities but when it comes to standing up for each other there is a level of maturity here that is unmatched. We love and support each other good and bad. No one thinks less of you because you are dealing with a problem that is bigger than you. I know that is true because whether I was doing great or stuck in a homeless shelter I was still treated with the same respect. Take a deep breath let your strength return even if it is minute by minute. Everyone here cares about you.

23. obi-chris-kenobi

obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    Who could be disgusted with someone who can admit they have a problem? Most people go their lives without beeing able to see they have a problem, or they refuse to see it. Hope everything works out for you. We all missed you on the boards!

24. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Greg, we're all glad that you're still with us. No BS, we were all worried about you. We're here for you brother, whether it's to pick you up when you're down or to shoe you in the backside if you deserve it! :D Hope to see you soon.

SLA

25. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    Well said like only a Sith Lord can! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.