Proposed Event: Prequel Trilogy Screening Party

Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by Katana_Geldar, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    This has been proposed several times in meetings but we need to sort out the details.

We need a projector, speakers as well as a place.
  2. Amaya_Unduli Jedi Knight

star 3
    As we've discussed before, I'm quite happy to host it (we have a large garage with no cars to fill it up, bean bags, cushions, air matresses etc), but if we can find a more comfy place then of course I will not be offended!

As for the projector and speakers - does anybody know where we could hire some?
  3. Amaya_Unduli Jedi Knight

star 3
    The event is organised it is as follows:

Marathon screening (yep - that's all six!)

Date: Sunday 20th till Monday 21st November
    Time: Be there 9am for 9am - 9.30am start. Event will conclude at 2.30pm Monday.
    Venue: My place. PM me for address. Now to be held in living room as a member was kind enough to lend her TV.
    Bring: Pillow(s), sleeping bag, munchies to share (chips, dip, nuts, fizzy drink anything you want - no alcohol please). Any star wars fan films, specials, etc (we may or may not have time to watch any, but feel free to bring them anyway)
    Food: Meals provided. Please notify me by PM if any special dietary requirements needed(gluten free, vegetarian etc). As mentioned, bring snacks. May cater for own meals if particularly desired (I won't be offended).
    Staying over: members are welcome to stay overnight (we're probably going to be watching into the wee hours anyway) or to go home and come back next morning. Members who cannot arrange transport to my place for Sunday morning can also stay over on Saturday night.
    Note: No alcohol or drugs.

Any problems or questions - PM me.

Sorry for the short notice - these were the only dates that we could work with.

See you there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.