main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Props and movie and costume stuff

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Kagt_Zan, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    hey i wanted to put something up here about this,
    i just wanted to put the offer out here, i make props when i have the supplies for them, im more than happy to make things for people if they want them, but i may ask for at least a bit of money for supplies/parts ahead of time, beyond that, i am willing t exchange services (i.e. i make a prop and other person dose something in exchange) or i can come up with a price based on what will need to go in to the prop (time, materials, etc) ^_^

on top of that, for people who are interested and or are planing a fan vid or something like that, i can help with fight and stunt coordination (mainly fights) and am more than happy to teach people sword/saber fighting ^_^ (as well as just general sparing just for the hell of it). and all i will usually ask for in return for fights in vids and teaching is cooperation and recognition i vids. ^_^

Kagt Zan

2. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    um i almost forgot to mention this, i dont have any teaching credentials, i have just been doing sword work since i was about 5 or 6. ^_-v

just figured i should actually let people know that so no one gets any misconceptions. ^_^

Kagt Zan

3. Unit-Zero

Unit-Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2004
    What type of props?

Do you have specific materials that you prefer working with?

I have a few costume ideas that need prop work. We could work together.

4. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    depends on the prop(s) im making ^_^
    what kind of props do you need?

ive got a lightsaber hilt i just finished, and am still gradually working on a Caster Gun from Outlaw Star, but i can do what ever else given enoff time and the right materials.

so i would need to go over what you wanted at some point. when would yo want to do that, and where? ^_^

Kagt Zan

5. Unit-Zero

Unit-Zero Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2004
    Well, let's meet at the next meeting hopefully and talk about it.

Specifically, I am looking at two characters:

Roxez from Kingdom Hearts (want the Kingdom Key, possibly the OathKeeper and Oblivion Keys as well)

and

Juno from Jet Force Gemini (building full armor and weapons)

6. Kagt_Zan

Kagt_Zan Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2008
    Ok
    sounds good to me, ill hope to see you at the meeting then ^_^

Kagt Zan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.