main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Props to the Propmakers!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Bowling Green, KY' started by NewGuy917, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGuy917

NewGuy917 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Hey I found a link and had a good idea. I will bring this up at Thursday's meeting (which despite rumors is DEFINATLY going to be THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12th IN THE DUC LOBBY 2nd, main floor, TO BE MORE SPECIFIC THE TABLES BY THE FROM WINDOW RIGHT NEXT TO THE THEATRE AND STARBUCKS) Anyway, over Christmas break lets construct our Official Bowling Green FanForce Lightsabers. I mean really, what better way to fight your way through the line at Topper Cafe or open your frozen-shut car door after the weather we've been having. I haven't figured out if you can use Markup Codes on the forum message boards so I'll post it for you to "Copy+Paste"! If you need any help with the parts, labor, etc. Post here and with our ingenuity and the force on our side we can solve your problems. The handy-dandy lightsaber cookbook URL is as follows, and I quote:
    "Stink, Stank, Stunk"
    ....Just a little bit of Christmas humor for ya. Anyway, here it is:
    http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/

2. OneHung-Dude

OneHung-Dude Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2002
    You're on acid. But I want to know where the plans are for Dooku's saber. That thing would have been so much cooler if it actually shot lightsaber blades at people... Like, a giant spinning bar of death launched at full speed. Jedis be like, "Yo, he's throwing his saber, dawg. Let's fight it!" And as they go to swing at it, they get run through at the midsection by another blast. Yeah. That'd be badass. Why doesn't the US have Jedi, again?

3. NewGuy917

Nov 6, 2002
    Apparantly, You've been stealing my acid. LOL

4. NewGuy917

Nov 6, 2002
    O.K. Go.....wait...O.K. Guys! Have any of you checked out the website above/started on your lighsabers? I'm working on the variant of Vader's and wondered if I was the only one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.