main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Protect Amidala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Green_Guy, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    This RP takes place between Episode 1 and 2. Amidala is still a queen. I will set up different things to happen and you guys have to find a way to protect Padme at all costs. These are the jobs. There is a limit of 3 jedi. You can be a Guard, Jedi, Queen Decoy, and anything else you can think of that would protect the queen.

Name:
    Job:
    Weapon:
    Force Powers(if any):
    Bio:

-------------------------------------------

Name: Jinn Goan
    Job: Guard
    Weapons: Blaster, lightsabers and a thermal detonater.
    Looks: Blond hair, black shirt and pants.
    Force Powers: mind trick, speed, push, pull.
    Bio: Jinn became a jedi at a very young age of 18. He left the jedi after the death of his former master. He had a mission to protect Amidala and become a guard. He is one of Amidala's most loyal guards. He only uses his lightsaber on extreme situations.

2. Juno_Epsilon

Juno_Epsilon Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    this is kinda cool

3. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    sorry i posted that in my brothers name (Juno)

4. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Name: Lan Daller
    Job: Jedi Knight
    Weapon: Lightsabre
    Looks: A holowat, he's about 1.5 meters tall. Jedi cloak.
    Force Powers(if any): Force push, levitations, force speed, lightsabre abilities.
    Bio: A knight of the Order, this is his first assignment after his trials to be a knight.

5. the_swift_yoda

the_swift_yoda Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    I like this here is my evaloation

Name: jason

Job:guard

powers:none

look's: brown hair blue eyes

weapons:blasters,super sonic bombs,armor, missle jetpack, flamethrower, sword

bio: former bounty hunter, highly trained in combat, the rest is a mystery

6. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Name: Thare Shayel
    Job: Guard
    Weapon(s) :D : Merr Sonn Thermal Detonators, Blas Tech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Staff with spikes on the each end (used for guarding at close range)
    Looks: beautiful
    Force Powers(if any): yes
    Bio: unknown

7. Ariella

Ariella Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    This looks cool.

Name: Ariella
    Job: Jedi Knight
    Weapon: Light Blue Lightsaber
    Looks: Green-Blue Eyes, 5'4, Short Brown Curly Hair, Human
    Bio: Youngest Jedi Knight, doesn't remember childhood, no family

8. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    we need 1 more jedi and if someone wants they can play Amidala.

9. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    I might play, if only for a short while

Name: Veran Tal'Zedar
    Job: Jedi Padawan
    Weapon: Lightsaber (Single-Bladed, Orange)
    Looks: He has jet black hair and green eyes, which are contrasted agianst his pale skin. And at 6'4" he is much taller than most other Humans.
    Force Powers(if any): Mind Trick, Manipulate (Push, Pull, etc.. but weak against animate objects [such as people]), Speed, Jump
    Bio: He is ready to face the trials. He is proficient with many basic uses of the Force, although his main strength lies in his use of the Lightsaber.

I will happily be the Padawan of one of the existing Jedi. If either of you would like a Padawan, then just say so. :)

Edit - spelling

10. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    I think it would be better if we have 1 more jedi/padawan cuz then there would be 2 jedis with 2 padawans. And I will start shortly

11. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    I'll take you syrix.

12. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    I am gonna start any minute

13. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Recently a masked bounty hunter has tried to kill Amidala. She is now in coruscant where she just entered. When she steps in someone shoots at her from a window. A guard jumps in front and gets shot.

OOC: lets see how this goes

14. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Name: Sabe Shara
    Job: Queens Decoy
    Weapon: Blaster
    Looks: Dark brown hair, Green eyes, Medium Build.
    Force Powers(if any): None
    Bio: Sabe has been a Childhood friend of Amidala since they were very small. When Amidala was learning to become a politican, Sabe was trained to become a trained body guard through long periods of Physical training. Sabe is very loyal to the Queen and would give her own life to protect her from any harm.

15. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Thare bolts toward the window and pulls his heavy blaster pistol, he puts his hand out and shoots the side of the building and makes rubble fall, he hears someone curse under their breath and shot the building again, this time he heard someone fall of the side of the building and a jet pack start, he peered out and saw the bounty hunter that had recently been after Amidala! The hunter took aim and shot Thare, hurling him into a wall unconcious......

16. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Jinn saw the bounty hunter also. He force jumped onto the window and jumped out and grabed the bounty hunter's knee. The bounty hunter flys off and with Jinn still holding on. Jinn grabd for his lightsaber but sees it fell down after he jumped out the window. The bounty hunter takes his gun and hits Jinn in the head. Jinn falls but luckily the bounty hunter wasn't too high up. Jinn sees the bounty hunter fly past him as he lays on the ground.

17. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Sabe watched in Horror as the guard fell to the ground. He was dead she thought grimly. Sabe grabbed Amidala and pushed her down below the level of the window so what she was no longer visible to anymore would be assains. Sabe ran hunched over down the hall, desperately searching for a secure location.

Outside the window she could hear the sounds of a fight going on. The jedi had arrived she noted quickly and continued to run down the hall with Amidala, trying to get away from the fight as quickly as possible.

18. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    **Female**

Name: Endr'ie Kalk'mani *pronounced A'endra'eh Kalk'man'ii*

Job: Jedi Padawan

Weapon: Double blade, pink lightsaber

Looks: She is a Kiy'naitwan *pronunced Key'nyat'tuwan* from the destroyed planet Kiy *pronounced Key*. Very tall 6'7" kinda skinny. Jedi robes look like Luke Skywalkers in ROTJ, Big elf like ears, gold eyes shaped like a cats, black Tail, skin is black, hair is Pink *natural* long, braided in a bun like thing on top of her head. Small padawan braid, dyed black.

Force Powers(if any): Force push, pull, jump, mind trick, manipulate, all not very strong yet.

Bio: Endr'ie showed up at the Jedi temple in rags, she was very lucky, her home planet Kiy was destroyed by a meteor, and she was lucky enough to be able to fly away and land in a friendly area. She showed great promise, nothing is known about her home, or family.

*** Would someone be willing to take me on as a padawan???? Please? ***

Shaden *^_^*

19. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Endr'ie listened with her acute hearing the sound of the rubble fall off the building and the screams of the queens weak handmaidens. She hated to think that, but their life had been easy. She ran towards the fallen guard, lightsaber blade up as a precaution, ears atuned to every sound tail swishing behind her.

He's dead, she thought. She knew he would be, she didn't remember why she had the urge to check. Untill she saw what he had been carrying. In his hand nesseled between his palm and his blaster was a small piece of paper. Endr'ie quickly picked it up and stored it in her robes, before running off and trying to find the queen to make sure she was alright.

Shaden *^_^*

20. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    OOC: until someone plays Amidala, everyone can control her.

Jinn gets up. He walks to the palace and grabs his saber. He clips it on his belt and sees everyone with weapons ready. Jinn sees the guard dead on the floor. He walks to Amidala.

Jinn: We will find out who are these people trying to kill you. For now, follow me into the room where there are no windows which will make it almost impossible to get in with the guards at the door.

Jinn leads her in. He leans on the wall.

21. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    Lan ran into the room. He had heard a blaster shot and was greatly worried. He just became a night, if the person he was to protect were to die he would not look good in the order, ah hell, to the public.

Lan ran to the safe house he new they'd be in. "Where is the queen?"

22. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    Jinn: Don't worry, I will be protecting her, she is inside

23. Veng_Commando

Oct 26, 2001
    "It is my job defined by the council to protect the queen. I must see her. My Padawan and I will... Where is my padawan? Excuse me..." Veng walked down and closed his eyes.

Veran... Where are you? You are needed with me...

24. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    "My apologies, Master Daller." Veran came running up to the two Jedi. "I lost sight of you when the guards returned fire. I remained behind, helping the guards as best I could."

Veran took a deep breath, and relaxed. He clipped his saber back onto his belt and waited to follow his master's lead.

25. Rayson

Apr 10, 2002
    Thare groaned, I must be dead he thought, wait, the special armor i have, it have kept me alive! He opened his eyes, looked down and saw his shirt was smoldering, he ripped of what was left of his shirt, and sure enough, there wasn't a scratch on his body, damn am I lucky, he thought. he turned his attention back to the problem at hand he wondered what had happened since I before I woke up. He ran accross the room and asked Sabe what had happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.