main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Protect Amidala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Green_Guy, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    "It is ok. We must now see to the Queen. Captain, if Airiella comes, tell her to remain outside. We will guard her from within and hopefully they will guard from without." Lan opened the door with the force from 1 meter away walked in and found the queen on the form fitting sofa in the middle of the safehouse. "My queen, do you know who might want to kill you?"

2. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
    Jinn: Excuse me Veng, if she knew that would we be here now?

The queen gives Jinn a look.

Jinn: fine.

Jinn walks out and closes the doors.

3. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Sabe had taken her Place behind the Queen, she could only stand and watch with a slightly amused grin on her face as People came and went from the room. Disscussing Motives and stragety. It was sometimes a very strange feeling, to be in a place of such importance and energy, but not really being apart of it.

But for the moment, that would have to do, The queen was safe and thats all that mattered to Sabe, and she would stay by her side until it became time to act.

4. Syrix_Kahl

Syrix_Kahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Veran paced back and forwards, pausing to check out through the windows every so often.

"Master," Veran stopped, turning to Lan, "Do you think it is likely that the attackers will return. I have been paying this matter much thought, and..." Veran paused, as if still thinking on the matter. Soon her resumed his speech, "... and I cannot sense anyone who would wish to harm the Lady. What is your opinion on the matter?"

5. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    "'Deficult to sense, the Dark side is' Yoda would often say. I believe that if we cannot sense anything it is either someone has an Yslarmi or there is a Dark Jedi after the queen. Once again, queen, do you have any relatives who would wish to take your throne or any disgruntled factions of Naboo?"

6. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    After being filled in on what had happened, Thare ran back to the window and looked outside. where did he go he wondered. As quickly as he asked his question was solved! The bounty hunter came flying up, but when he saw Thare, he was stunned he was alive. This is my chance he thought. He shot the hunters jet pack and he fell to the ground paralized, one more carefully aimed shot from Thare and he was dead.

OOC:SCORE! :D

7. Ariella

Ariella Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Ariella runs up to the other jedi.

Ariella: "I'm sorry my friends but I had a run in with a bounty hunter."

Notices the dead bounty hunter.

"ahh so thats where he went"

8. Jedi_Cyana

Jedi_Cyana Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Can I play? Or is it too late?

9. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    no one has been RPing so i think it is dead

10. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I hope its not dead, I like this one!

Shaden *^_^*

11. JediMasterYoda98

JediMasterYoda98 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 26, 2002
    I'll keep it going! lol!

Name: Matthias Coeel
    Job: Bounty Hunter
    Weapons: Twin blaster pistols, Blaster rifle, Paralyszing mist blow stick, Poison dart gun in his armor arm, Jet Pack, tracking mine, thermal detonaters, and a flame thrower in my other armor arm.
    Looks: Covered in armor (NOT Mandorelian!) and about 6'1''. Muscular, though hard to tell under his armor. Human.
    Force Powers(if any): None.
    Bio: Matthias Coeel grew in a planet in complete civil war. He joined the army at the age of 11, and quickly grew to be one of the best soldiers there. He left the planet after his family died, and decided to become a bounty hunter. He started small, but made money and bought his own ship and bought lots of equipment. Tries to keep his identity secret.

Sound good? Can I join?

12. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    a blast comes from the door. 5 people with blaster rifles stand in the hole. They start shooting and run to the queen's room.

13. Syrix_Kahl

Mar 25, 2001
    Veran turned quickly to face Lan,

"Master?"

He didn't need to say anything else, his expression was enough. His Master had felt it also. Veran reached for his lightsaber and un clipped it from his belt, but did not ignite it straight away

14. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Sabe did not even take a moment to think, she was already acting before she had time to even realize that she had moved.

Several men barged into the room firing blasters, shots were fired wildly leaving marks in wood and shattering glass.

Sabe grapped the queen and pushed her down out of the line of fire. She felt a blaster bolt bite into her shoulder, but she ignored it for the moment, right now the queen was her main concern.

The kept crawling along the floor until they had booth reached the tempoary safety of a large wooden cabinet along the wall of the room.

Sabe waited and prayed that help would soon find them.

15. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    2 of the men see the queen and sabe. They aim and then one gets cut down from behind. The other shoots and the jedi that cut down the other guy blocks and cut him in half.

Jinn: you should go somewhere where it is safe!

16. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Sabe gave the Jedi a quick nod "right" pulling the queen out from behind there hiding place and make a mad dash for the dye. Sabe had lost most of the feeling in the arm that had been shot, but she did allow it to intefere with her job of protecting the queen, once they had reached the hall, they ran quickly down the stairs and onto a different floor and hid in a small storage closetwe'll be safe here Sabe thought to herself I hope

17. Jedi_Cyana

Apr 1, 2002
    Name: Jinaa Oslo
    Job: Spy
    Weapons: Blaster rifle, Poison dart gun, tracking device,
    Looks: Human- Brunette with highlights, grey eyes, attracts people's eye, yet a bit of a social failure, very shy, athletic, skilled in the marshial arts.
    Force Powers(if any): Force-sensitive
    Bio: Lives on Coruscant, retired from spy business and became a consultant until she was reassigned (why and by who unknown) to Naboo to watch Amidala, Used to be in Jedi Temple, later quit, has a BIG crush (or obsession) with Obi-wan Kenobi, tries not to show it

18. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    OOC: Just tell me when you think I should come in! :)

19. Jedi_Cyana

Apr 1, 2002
    Naboo.

Jinaa Oslo sighed. Of all places, why Naboo? And why send a spy consultant who, if she may add, made it perfectly clear she did not want to have anything to do with active duty?

Was it to prevent her from eyeing Obi-wan Kenobi?

Probably.

It was no secret her "boss" also favored the man. After all, who couldn't? He had the skills, the looks, the voice, the-

"-Excuse me?" someone interrupted her thoughts. Jinaa turned around sharply. "Um?I'm doing a survey, may I inquire your name, please?" Jinaa looked at the speaker more intently. It was a man with deep set blue eyes and black hair. However, with closer examination, his eyes were twitching a little, and even though it could be normal behavior, something inside of her was telling her something was wrong.

"Anna Grelier."

"Please to meet you Miss Grelier, shall we go to a more?secluded area?"

20. Syrix_Kahl

Mar 25, 2001
    Veran moved quickly. The men had burst into the room firing, and it was time to take up his role as a protectorate.

He leapt through the air, hitting one of the attackers in the side of the head with the sole of his boots. He dropped to his feet, igniting his lightsaber and turning to face the other attackers. He took on a defensive stance, lightsaber out in front, ready for one of them to make the first move.

21. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    OOC: you can join in whenever you want

22. JediMasterYoda98

May 26, 2002
    Matthias dropped down and pulled out his twin blaster pistols. He started shooting at insane speeds, surprising everybody.

23. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Ok since I haven't heard from any one on being my master, can I change somethings and be a Jedi master??

Shaden *^_^*

24. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
  25. zake_mana

zake_mana Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    hey dart green guy can i be the bounty hunter i have experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.