main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Protect Amidala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Green_Guy, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Green_Guy

Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2002
  2. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Lan drew his lightsabre ran to the hole and ignited it, immediately deflecting shot after shot, slowly approaching the hunter.

3. zake_mana

zake_mana Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    the bounty hunter ignited his jetpack and soared to the roof then a small hole appeared above the princesses room and through that hole two centipede like creatures climed through

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
  5. Winter6

Winter6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002

I'll be Amidala

Name: Amidala
    Job: Queen
    Weapon: pocket blaster
    Looks: you know
    Force Powers(if any): nope
    Bio: you know the story

6. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey, Winter6, is it all right if I play Amidala? If not, just ignore what's below and I'll become someone else.

Name: Padmé Amidala Naberrie
    Job:Queen of Naboo
    Weapon:Royal Blaster
    Looks: Beautiful, long brown hair, deep brown eyes, sensuous lips...
    Force Power: don't have any
    Bio: you know the story

While all this action is going on, Amidala is glad that she has all these people to protect her. But also a little ticked that no one has thrown her a blaster so she can defend herself a little bit and bring down some bad guys. She looks to Sabe and says:"We need to get you out of here!"
    Sabe and Amidala mangages to get back to her ship and Ric Olie flies them to Naboo(this is just after the blockade ended). Sabe gets medical help and all is well.

Until...Okay, so what's the next adventure?

Email me at amidala14@fanforce.net and remember to keep this board alive!!

7. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I want to be a Jedi/Bounty Hunter, who can I play?

8. Winter6

Winter6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2002
    Sure you can be Amedala but I'll be your decoy.

Name: Sabe
    Job: Decoy body guard
    Weapon:Royal blaster
    Looks: she looks like the Queen freaky
    Force Powers(if any): nope
    Bio: you know

9. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    you can make up a jedi/bounty hunter

10. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Winter6

If you read back a page or so, you will see that I'm already Sabe and the queens decoy, you have copied my role exactly, I would apprechite if you could rethink your characater, there is still room for handmaidens, but I'm already the queens decoy

11. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Hey, Winter6, since someone else is already Sabe, you can be Eirtae or Rabe or Yane. Those are other names for handmaidens. Another decoy's name is Corde.

I think I'll start on the next adventure..

Meanwhile, on Naboo, a welcome back banquet is being held for Amidala. She is bored stiff even though everyone is being real sweet. Even though the last adventure was dangerous, it was exciting.

Sio Bibble: Your highness?

Amidala: Yes?

Sio bibble: about the spice miners?

Amidala:Yes, well I think that...

While Amidala and Sio Bibble are discussing the disgruntled spice miners, an uninvited guest is carefully observing Amidala. After a lengthy observation, this guest who is a bounty hunter, goes outside and turns on his comlink to talk to his associate..

12. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Since I'm really bored I'll continue this myself until someone does..

BTW, this bounty hunter has just appeared. After the other bounty hunter died, the person hired another one...

"Calliranara! Are you ready to carry out the mission? I think the Queen will be staying on Naboo for the time being.."

"Yep. I got it down Corgin. I'll try tonight."

Corgin: I want no failures. The other bounty hunter was too stupid. If you fail, I'll do it myself."

Calliranara: Hey, I won't fail, okay? Afterward, how about a celebration?"

Corgin:Hmm..

BTW: Corgin is a guy and Calliranara is a girl. Calliranara is a sexy bounty hunter who has a thing for Corgin.

Someone needs to play Corgin and Calliranara.

Back in the banquet:

Sio Bibble: Yes, Your Highness, that plan should work nicely!"

He walks away. Amidala notices a handsome guy approach her..

"Your Highness, I am Prince Corgin of the Hapes Cluster. I am pleased to make your acquainance.."

He kisses her hand.

Amidala(surprised): I thought that Hapes was secluded and didn't bother planets like Naboo.

Corgin: We still keep up on current events, you know. And after the assassination attempt,I wanted to personnally offer my condolences.

Amidala: I was not aware that we invited any Hapans. Not that I'm displeased with you showing up. It's just that because of the seclusion thing..

Corgin: I understand. Would you like to dance?

Amidala: I would love to.

Panaka and his nephew Typhos watched Amidala and Corgin on the dance floor. They had been standing near Amidala and heard everything.

Panaka:I don't believe this dandy. Something is suspicious.

Typhos: Her Highness doesn't seem to care.

Panaka:No, I think she's too smitten to care. She needs to be more careful and alert.

Typhos:That's our job.

Panaka(sigh): I know. But she's usually very viglilent herself.

Someone should play Calliranara, Corgin, Panaka and Typhos. Until then, I'll play them. Keep this board alive!

13. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Hey Jodo_Fett! Maybe you could be Corgin?

14. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    Incoming Transmission:
    "My Brothers and sisters! I stand before you now because the Jedi Council, and the Sith Council are preparing to do war! I feel that our council (Sith) has lost all hopes of winning! Since a attack by the Jedi's the other day our Sith Council, has all but perished! I ask you now to join me! Help me to fight these Jedi! This is our last and finally battle and with this battle it will determine the out come of our RPG sites (Jedi V.S. Sith), I ask you now for your help! I normally wouldn't do this but the Jedi have outnumbered me and my remaining Sith Lords. If you would like to join, which I ask that you do! than sign onto my RPG sit called "Sith Council, (Jedi V.S. Sith)" Later we'll move into the Arena.
    Please I ask for your help!!!! no I beg it!"
    -Darth Athrenino-

15. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Once again......Wrong thread!

16. Darth_Athrenino

Darth_Athrenino Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm not here for you Cow_Girl, I'm here for my apprentice Darth_Green_Guy! So if you don't mind, see ya later!

17. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    BTW, where IS Darth_Green_Guy? I don't know if I was a bit too forward with what I added to this RP. I would really like someone to follow up on what I added so I can add somemore.

amidala14@fanforce.net

18. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Ummmm excuse me?

Look here, I'm IN this rpg, if you need to talk to Darth_Green_Guy so bad, you could, ummmm, ohhhh, I don't know....PM HIM!?!?!

So, it looks like I'll be seeing YOU later.

EDIT- and if you have a problem with that, maybe we can have a little talk with the mods about you advertising your RPG in another thread again...

19. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Corgin? is he a bounty hunter or at least a Jedi?

20. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Hey Jodo-Fett! Corgin is a bounty hunter I made up. Why don't you be him? I just realized that for a person who's supposed to be Amidala, I'm a lot of characters!

21. Darth_Green_Guy

May 16, 2002
    i think you guys are doing good on your own. you guys can make up what happens. i will stop by everyday but not post every day

22. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Darth_Green_Guy! We need you! :) Aren't you Jinn, my(I'm Amidala) Jedi protector?

So you "approve" :) of what I added?

23. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Here we go again, and this time I will try to be Amidala most of the time!

After the banquet, Amidala is going back to her rooms with her handmaidens, when she notices that Corgin has followed her.

Rabé:Sir, the Queen is retiring to her chambers and..

Amidala:It's quite all right, Rabé. I'm sure he just wanted to say goodnight.

Corgin:Yes, and I also..

Amidala:Good night.

Corgin:Yes, good night.

But Amidala had already disappared into her rooms.

Amidala:That man clearly thought I was head over heels in love with him. Just goes to show you a fine example of a man with an ego problem.

Rabé:I think you are.

Amidala:Excuse me?

Rabé: Head over heels in love.

Amidala:He is handsome..

(Giggling among the handmaidens)

Amidala:Sabé, what do you think?

HINT FOR SABÉ TO ENTER THE BOARD!

24. Cow_Girl

Jun 15, 2001
    Sabe sighed "I agree he is very handsome, but there is something about him that I don't trust, it could be just me, but I will be watching him very carefully"

25. Amidala14

May 19, 2002
    Amidala(a little huffed): He is a Hapan prince. I do not think he would be involved in anything suspicous. He was very charming and..

Yané: Rabé was right. You are head over heels in love with him!

Amidala: I've just met him!

Yané: You know what they say, love at first sight..

Amidala: I believe I'll go to sleep now and leave you to gossip about my love life!

No one notices the shadowy figure that flits before the window and then disappears...

Amidala was thinking of Corgin. He was handsome and charming and..For no apparent reason, Ani, the little boy from Tatooine, flashed before her eyes. She tried to fantasize more about the handsome Corgin, but the images of Ani would not go away. She fell asleep thinking of Ani..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.