1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Protect Amidala

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Green_Guy, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I'll have the handsome Corgin guy, but what do I do, I mean you where do I start and how do I act and be like him
  2. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Sabe left amidalas room and headed for her own quaters, prince or not, she did not trust him.

A rustle in the bushes beside her, caught her attention, a shadowy figure ran into a nearby tangle of tress.

Sabe did not hesitate to chase the figure into the darkness.
  3. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, Jodo-Fett. Right now you are waiting for Calliranara, your associate to report back to you about how the assassination attempt went. You're thoughts are starting to get the best of you. You're thinking about the beautiful Queen..

Really, I shouldn't be telling you what to do. That's just a starter. Do what you feel like Corgin should be doing.
  4. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going offline now so anyone can control Amidala right now. Just don't make me do anything stupid. Like die.
  5. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    After talking with the Queen, Corgin headed out onto a deck to wait for Calliranara and for news of the assassination attempt went. As he waited he was thinking how beautiful the Queen was, he had a warm feeling, I'm in love with her he thought.

OOC: that any good?
  6. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Good start, Jodo-Fett!
    I'll be Calliranara for now.

Calliranara:"Boss!"
    Is it okay if I be you for just a teeny bit?

Corgin:Yes?

Calliranara:You seem to be daydreaming! Don't let your mind wander about that Queen. I'm going to begin the attempt!"

Corgin: I am the leader here. Do not tell me what to think!Get on with it! She's asleep now.
    Jodo-Fett-Sabé, who is chasing Calliranara is out right now so don't continure until she appears!
  7. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    Jinn stands outside amidala's room waiting for something to happen. He whips out his blaster at a bush but sees it is just a small animal. His puts his blaster back in his pocket and continues to look around.
  8. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala has woken from her sleep. She puts a robe on and goes into the antechamber.
    She finds that Rabé is still awake.

Rabé:Your Highness, Sabé thinks someone is trying to kill you again. She is out looking.

Amidala:Thank you. Why don't you get some sleep?

Rabé:It's okay,I'm not tired.

Amidala goes outside and finds Jinn.

Amidala:What's going on Jinn?

Hey Darth_Green_Guy! You know what's happening so far, right? I hope what I did was okay.. :)
  9. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    OOC: what ur doing is fine

Jinn: oh, just making sure everything is ok, everything ok with you? why are you up
  10. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala:Disturbing dreams. Decided to come out for a breather. Sabé thinks that the Hapan prince, Corgin is cause for suspicion.
    I don't think so. He's, well, he's quite handsome..

Here Amidala blushes..

Amidala:And you? Why are you up?
  11. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Corgin leaned against the deck as he thought about the Queen, he started to fall in love with her, he shook his head and thought of his mission.
  12. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    What does OOC mean?

BTW-Sabé is out trying to track down some shadowy figure. I don't think she's online. Whether she catches her or not is the key part here. What should we do?

Jodo-Fett-What you're doing is good, except I think we already know of Corgin's feelings for Amidala..
  13. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC = Out Of Character

Ok well I'll down, I'm not good playing other characters, I'm good with Jodo Fett's character. What should I do as I play Corgin? I don't have anything to post about.
  14. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanx Jodo. Really, what Corgin is all about is that he's a bounty hunter and he's trying to kill Amidala with the help of Calliranara.
  15. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    so I need to kill you. when can I play Jodo? though he's a bounty hunter but he's also good.
  16. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    You can play Jodo too. What you mean he's good? Good as in good guy or good as in he's a good bounty hunter.

Maybe he can be Corgin's friend..
  17. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    Jinn: protecting you m'lady. I sense something unusual. the same thing I sensed the last time I saw a bounty hunter...

Jinn looks around him.

Jinn: you better go back inside, dreams pass in time. its not safe here
  18. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala scowls.

Amidala:Just throw me a blaster and I can protect myself. Not that I'm ungrateful for your help. I am. I think I'll take your advice and go back to bed.

Amidala says goodnight to Jinn and goes back inside. She sits on her bed but still can't sleep.
  19. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    Jinn waits a while, then walks in.

Jinn: you ok?
  20. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala looks up.

Amidala:I'm..I'm fine. Just dreams. But like you said, dreams pass in time.

She sighs.
  21. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    Jinn feels sorry for her.

Jinn: what were you dreaming about?
  22. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala blushes but goes on to talk.

Amidala:Well, Prince Corgin. And then..Ani, the little boy from Tatooine appears and he's not a little boy anymore. He's a young man and then everything goes black and I'm all alone. I hear crying babies and then I woke up.

Everything was so simple when I wasn't Queen!
  23. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    well I just can't bring in Jodo, he needs to be hired, hes good and bad, it depends on the person he hired.
  24. Darth_Green_Guy Jedi Master

star 1
    Jinn: anni? tatooine? babies? are you hallucinating? maybe you should get some rest, I'll stay in here a while just in case
  25. Amidala14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Amidala scowls.

Amidala:Well thanks for being sympthatic!! You would do well to leave my room.

Amidala gets into her bed and tries to fall asleep. She was scared by her dream and realizes it was a mistake to tell this Jedi her dream. After all, she knew nothing about aside from the facts that he's a Jedi and he's supposed to protect her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.