main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Proud of . . .

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Rurouni_Botosai, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    What have you done or made since entering this group that has made you proud of your self?

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    well, never being one to pass up an opportunity to talk well of myself:

i completed a pretty sweet costume, namely a pretty sweet cape (especially considering it was my first crack at costuming).

and i've picked up some secret ninja moves from the government. well, maybe not exactly from the government, but i did learn how to swing a stick. now i know how to hurt people more efficently. if only i could stop getting myself hurt so much. but hey, no pain, no gain.

3. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    ...hmm Armor, Lightsabers, Lightsaber Blades, and my newest prop... a FLEXIBLE COD !!!!!

.... and our website ;)

4. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    An "FLEXIBLE COD PIECE" was shouter at the top of his lungs and from the highest moutain top.

5. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Joining the group has allowed me to do a few things I'm proud of actually. It's helped my memory quite a bit, and it's taught me how to die a lot in choreographed fights, hahah.

In all honesty, I've learned a lot and am looking forward to continue learning. Just in the that I've been in the group I've seen all of us get better at what we do, and I'm positive that we will continue to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.