main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Provo FanForce Publicity

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, May 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Hey, all. I'm in the position to get an article written up about the Provo FanForce, about events or whatever, if anyone here thinks that would be a good thing. Gotta have 5-day-in-advance warning for everyone, but we could expand a lot, I think, if we announced it in the paper (Daily Herald). We might even be able to get photos of the activities published in the paper. If we do something charitable, that'd be even better. Let me know what you think.

Dantana

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Do you have some affiliation with the Herald, or would you be putting out this information as a press release for any news organization to pick up? Also, do you have any experience as a journalist to draw upon while writing these pieces up?

3. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Actually, my mom is a correspondent for the Herald. And it'd just pretty much be the Herald, 'cause of that. I'm thinking about trying to be a correspondent for the paper, but we've already got an in, and she's been with the paper for nearly two years.

Dantana

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    If you wish to write up a preliminary release, please do so and email it to me for review. We can discuss the matter further if your piece meets with my approval. My email address is navaren@starwarsutah.com .

5. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Okey-dokey. Will do. Is there anything specific you'd like mentioned? Contact information, website information, etc.?

Dantana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.