main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Provo FanForce Welcome Post (really big WIP) -- reply to be added to members list

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Oct 24, 2008.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    This post is really under construction, but I wanted to get something up and get it started so I remember to work on it. I want there to be an introduction to our FanForce for people looking to join, and eventually I'll ask the RSA to sticky this to the top of the forum. :)

Current Members:
    MiaTieska (FanForce CR) -- PM with questions
    Allofthemonkeys
    DarthIshtar
    _JediKnight_
    kateydidnt
    Obi_Kenobi_Devotee
    oldbenk31
    ShineBox
    SpiritofEowyn

Alumni: ;)
    (contact me if you're a former member of the FanForce and want to be listed here) :)

2. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Hey guys, I'm updating the first post with current members of our FanForce (and alumni, if you want to be listed!). I'm thinking of adding links to everyone's profiles, or is it okay as is?

If you're missing from this list and want to be on it, let me know, either replying her or by PM. I just went by the names I'm most familiar with or who has posted most recently.

Alternately, if you don't want to be listed here, let me know that too. :)

3. Allofthemonkeys

Allofthemonkeys Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2007
    I havn't been able to make it to lots of the activities but I would like to be on the list. Don't forget me!

4. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Sorry! You're on there now. :) I'm sure there's a couple others I forgot, or I'm not sure if they're still hanging around.

5. Allofthemonkeys

Allofthemonkeys Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2007
  6. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Bumping this up to hopefully get the members list updated. Reply here or PM me if you want (or don't want) to be listed. :)

7. oldbenk31

oldbenk31 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2003
    I throw my name to the mix, i'll be here at least two years for work so I will help out with attendance and posts in that time.

8. ShineBox

ShineBox Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I'll try to remember to visit the forum more often and be a little active....

9. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Cool! Updated (and alphabetized). ;)