main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Provo Towncenter specifics?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by General_Palteth, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Palteth

General_Palteth Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2002
    Saturday is comming dangerously fast. I'd heard all the discusions but not all the final decisions. What are the final plans?

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    All right, as I posted before.....

May 18- 2:00 pm
    Gathering in costume in front of the PTC theatre. We will be mingling with the crowd, acting as ushers, roaming AOTC theatres before showings, and generally being available to the crowd. We will be circulating among the crowd from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. We will be given our passes at the conclusion of this event.

The people I have as participating in this event are as follows:
    Michael (boraccio)
    Tiffany (navaren)
    Dantana
    Marna_Veigh
    Husband of Marna
    Corrin_Wyndryder
    Benjamin (General something or other)
    Adam (spoo)
    Ryan (Sprry 75)
    Matt (Renegade)
    Tricia
    _jediknight_

There has been no further word from the Scera staff about additional passes over the weekends to come. I do believe that offer has been withdrawn, and I think that's only reasonable....after all, they did bend over backwards to accomodate us last night.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Josh and I are going to try and work out something to be there again. If not I hope you guys have lots of fun and get plenty of pics. *excuse to do scrapbooking*

4. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    I think PTC will be even cooler! Does anyone want to get together with me tomorrow and choreograph a short saber fight?

Heh heh.

5. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Marold- There has gotta be a bus that goes by the PTC on Saturday! Oh please come your presence is nice! :)

Oh we never used your pinatas did we? I think we shouild have a party and or just go somewhere near the PTC and hit at 'em! hehe or u could just save 'em for a rainy day.

6. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    But then they'd get all soggy.

Matt, I'm up for something, if we plan my part so I don't have to do any extreme moves in my armor...

Who says just because I joined ground infantry that I can't have the force?

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    See my sister has one of her many bridal showers on Saturday. I'd drive up there by myself but Josh wants to come but he has work. But he is working on trading with someone. I may have turned him into a Star Wars fan. :D

8. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Hmm... Well I GUESS it could work Spoo... It looks really weird as I try to see it in my mind though. Ok, maybe we can get together about 5:00-ish today? I'll come over there. Respond here or email me to confirm!

9. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Marold-
    I've heard of 'flirt and convert' before, but this gives it a slightly new meaning.

10. Tori_Dakk

Tori_Dakk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2002
    Hmm.. Boraccio I think that's kinda what Matt did to me! Flirt and then convert. hehe...

Perhaps we should meet a bit earlier at PTC... so we can sign a THANK YOU for the SCERA.

So how about 1:15 pm?

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    We really do need to give SCERA a really big thank you, 'cause that was amazing.

Oh, I saw AOTC again yesterday, and I saw THE MATRIX TRAILERS!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!

But I still maintain that AOTC is the BEST MOVIE EVER!!! :)

My lightsaber is non-fight-able. And I don't think we're allowed to do lightsaber fights at the theatre. Too many people getting in the way. But, we could choreograph something where I break up the fight by throwing you guys with the Force . . . Just kidding.

Will the passes be for Saturday, or for later? I mean, can we go to the movie with the passes the same day we do the promo stuff?

Dantana

12. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    Sorry I wasn't able to join you guys at the midnight show. I had tons of studying to do for tests that I had to take yeterday. The good news is that I still got to see AOTC two times yesterday. I am pretty sure I will be able to make it to the PTC so I will see you there.

13. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    We ARE NOT doing saber fights in the theatre. There will be too many people in the way to avoid hurting someone. Remember, we have already discussed this.

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Lets get one thing straight, I do not flirt with Josh. I may have done that in High School but not now. We are just friends and that's about it, and I use him for his credit cards and his car on long trips. :D He doesn't mind really.

I won't be going down with you all tomorrow. I wish I was but I have to be at my sisters bridal shower. anyone want to take my place as Maid of Honor?

15. Sinister_Raven

Sinister_Raven Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    Yeah, Mary and I are too good of friends to date. Yeah we flirt and fight alot, but who doesn't. she like her firemen, and flavors. I am another story all together..... ;)

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Do you all know how badly I would have loved to have been there with you guys? I should have skipped out on my sisters shower. She didn't even want me there in the first place. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.