main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC psycho babble and other ramblings

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by bigdaddyfuller, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdaddyfuller

bigdaddyfuller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    hey y'all,
    just thought i would start a thread of my own. because i do have a rambling way of thinking, or most people call it psycho babble. i like to think of it creatively thinking my way around seriously boring stuff.
    and please feel free to post a comment or two, or just go until your fingers get tired.(lol)
    oh, by the way, if i don't post for a while , please check on me, i do forget at times. you can get in contact with my email,phone and telepathic, but the latter is no good if i have been drinking.i think the first two are known by some the phone is get up with eddie or riff, but i think i have listed my email address, if not, here it is: bigdaddy2yk@yahoo.com or dune_bookslover@yahoo.com i do check them everyday.
    as i said in the beginning of this i ramble and may go off subject and then right back to it, lol ( it is the way my mind works, a lil **** up ain't, lol) ok, friends romans and other until next

2. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    The voices in my head tell me not to tell our secrets.....[face_hypnotized]

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    DENNIS!!!
    Man, I haven't seen you up here for a while, dude!
    Wusaaaaaap!!

4. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    Dennis, those secrets need to be kept, lol
    So, here is a another week and I am trying to keep in touch with y'all. And ty ladies , who decided to visit my work (but they were also buying stuff for the party)and again I am sorry we wouldn't have talked longer. But hey I am glad memory kicked in , lol. I hope the halloween party was fun, wish I could have been there, but hey I like to eat so thenfore I work, lol again if I start going off the deep end, please post and tell me. Or if you like the deep end, jump in and let's have some fun.
    Until next time, friends, same bat time , same bat channel.

5. bigdaddyfuller

Jun 13, 2005
    hello gang,
    i know some of you think i fallen off the face of the earth, lol i haven't just too busy,lol and the rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. hope y'all are gearing for thge holidays, i knwo i won't , lol but hey BIG LOTS has got the christmas stuff NOW. buy now ,get it and save, lol i know i am sounding like an ad. but i am getting tired of looking at it, so if we sale it,i don't have to see it any more. see my logic.( but i ain't spock)
    i am getting myself caught up on the boards. so,if something i say this posting is out of space that is why, lol y'all know i do stuff backwards
    later dudes and dudettes

6. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    This is a Pstcho Babble thread, right??
    Well, allow me to fortify your thread with these words:

I bought a pair of black leather pants at Hot Topic.
    They're nice, and I like the way they feel, but they are not good for the "Shogunette" if you get my drift. It's impossible to sit down in em'.
    But I'm gonna be wearing them home--Kelley wants to see, heh, heh, heh.

7. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    OMG!!! that's all i've got to say!!!!O:)

8. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    THAT is an image I could have gone without seeing in my mind. :oops:

9. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    Speak for yourself...let me think....oh yeah!!!!

10. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...
    Stop the AM Trak.
    I have great looking legs--my legs were always decent looking but now they're hella toned.
    I got the frame for em' now.
    Ray, don't be jealous because someone else wears Black leather pants besides you.....Roy.
    How those tigers doin'?

11. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    Hot Topic sells leather now?

12. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    For alll the rioting in France why have they not been bombed?

13. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Moustapha Akkad, one of the producers of the "Halloween" films was killed Friday in the Jordan bombings.

14. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    Who are you "freako104"? Hot Topic has anything and everything cool...If it's not in the store, go on the net.

15. Shindo_the_Stricken

Nov 7, 2005
    I bought a Staind hoodie from them for like, 20 bucks, b/c they also offer military discounts! Hooya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.