Public Safety Advisory

Discussion in 'Washington, DC' started by Darth_Stalker, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi again gang. As most of you already know I work for federal law enforcement. Also I have been studying the habits and patterns of serial killers for over ten years now and as a writer I often find myself trying to think like a serial killer so I can write about them. That being said, I highly encourage any of you to always try to do anything you can as a small group at least as a couple if nothing else. There are two reasons for this...

1-To date, the serial killer has targeted people who were standing or walking by themselves. An extra person could be a deterent for the sniper.

2-In the event that the sniper does shoot someone while someone else is standing next to them, the witness should have a real good idea of where the shot came from and with any luck can get away with a description of the sniper, the vehicle and the location.

Please encourage as many of your friends and family as possible to have a travel buddy anytime they are outside their home and/or vehicle. It is almost certain that this guy will continue until he is caught and any safety measures you take may save your/your friends life without you even knowing it.

Good night.
  2. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    Darth_Stalker safety in numbers :)

can you come and walk me to work for the rest of the week ?

malkie
  3. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh..yeah, but who's going to walk me to your place? :)

I never said it would be practical or convenient, especially for single people. But when possible at least walk next to someone else whetehr you know them or not (and hopefully they won't think you're stalking them.) :)
  4. Ken_the_CHOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    Honestly, I think the non-Montgomery Co. ("NMG") incidents are the work of a copy cat and not the guy who did Montgomery Co. ("MG").

MG: 6 fast hits.
    NMG: 1 hit in each case.

MG: No clear type of target.
    NMG: Targets kids.

MG: Purportedly from a car.
    NMG: From stationary position in woods.

MG: No claim of responsibility.
    NMG: Left calling card in woods.

MG: No cartriges recovered.
    NMG: Sloppily leaves casing in woods.

MG: 6 shots, 5 kills, indicating a highly trained marksman, probably military.
    NMG: 2 shots, both victims live, indicating a more average level of skill.

MG: No forseeable consequence to rampage.
    NMG: Schools automatically lock down.

MG: Pattern suggests someone familiar with the Rockville area by ease of driving from place to place.
    NMG: Bowie? Spotslyvania? Huh?

What about the shell?

I'm curious if the cops have linked the crimes to the same gun or the same kind of gun. There are a variety of weapons that slug.

My theory is that some military or ex-military guy went off his medication in Montgomery Co. and went quietly beserk and has now settled back down. He has inspired a copy-cat, who is the moron who will get caught soon.

Thoughts?

5. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Ken,

While I see your logic, I respecfully disagree with your analysis of the situation.

1-It has NOT been determined that all the Montgomery co. shooting happened from inside a vehicle.

2-The sniper did not target any kids until it was declared that the schools were safe. The sniper was only making a statement with the shooting..."No one is safe from me" This is also why he has killed people from several ethnic backgrounds (races) and both men and women. He does not discriminate, he hates everyone equally.

3-The same calibur used in the VA shooting and the school shooting, also the spiral grooves in the bullet match which indicate same weapon used.
  6. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like there has been another. No confirmation that it was the original sniper yet but it sounds very familiar.
  7. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is the closest to a thread on the sniper I could find. I just wanted to say I hope u FFers over here all stay safe, and that the thoughts of FFNSW (O r this member at least) are with you.
  8. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why can't they catch this guy?? How many more people have to get shot before they find him?? this is really scary...
  9. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    SB, Do you want a truthful answer or a comforting answer? The grim truth of the matter is that if this guy changes vehicles, perhaps rents one and "borrows" plates from a car in long term parking at the airport or something else inventive, he can keep going for a long time. It's up to people to be aware of their surroundings. As I pointed out on a different thread many serial killers have high IQs and unless a neighbor starts to notice that this person is never home when the killings happen, it will take a while, especially if he gives it a break for the next couple of weeks or so.

I've got a lot figured out about this guy already. Unfortunately none of it really helps yet.
  10. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I wasn't really looking for a comforting answer. I'm just frustrated and upset like everyone else. I want them to catch this guy and I want him to pay for what he's done.
  11. Ken_the_CHOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have this dream of capturing the sniper myself and turning him in for the reward money ... dressed as Boba Fett.
  12. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    That's a pretty cool dream I guess...mine is a bit more morbid and has more of a Deliverance theme than a Star Wars theme.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.