main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Puerto Rico is now... OFFICIAL!

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Congratulations to you all! By having your 3rd meeting, that makes Puerto Rico an official chapter of FanForce! You have all done a great job at setting the foundation for your group.

Also, let's give a warm welcome to MegaJediRafa for becoming Puerto Rico's newest City Representative! MJR will be representing PR in FanForce. I know MJR will do a great job as he has shown in this forum. Congratz! :D

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    All right!!! Way to go MJR! Just wanted to let you know you can count on my support as a member of the High Council.

Oh, and special thanks go to Elan-Rai for helping us achieve our official status. We are indeed in your debt!

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~lancelot/jediduel.gif]

3. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Nahhh... ;) You don't have to thank me! I was just here to give you all a nudge in the right direction. :D

4. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey Elan_Rai
    Just wanted to thank you again for all your help and all your support. I suppose we'll be talking much more from now on. TO ALL FANS OUT THERE... THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. You were the ones who made this possible.
    I'll see you guys/gals later.

5. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Congrats, MegaJediRafa! :)

It's great to see Puerto Rico finally become an official chapter. I wish I could've been there for all the meetings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.