main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Punch n Pi

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by brook_33, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Hey guys. My roommates and I have started a web series called "Punch n Pi". It's a comedy revolving around the employees of a tech support call-in center. We just released the first episode a couple weeks ago and are about to shoot the second and third simultaneously. The first episode was done on about a $1000 budget, with the primary set being built in our garage. Anyways, I'm just trying to get the word out on it. Admittedly the first episode was very experimental as to what we can do, and we're looking for feedback from everyone. So if you're interested check it out:

YouTube - 1st Episode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQIzGtTP-Sg

Main Website
    http://www.punch-n-pi.com

There are other promotional and behind the scenes videos on the website as well as the Punchnpi YouTube account and my YouTube account as well (supafun33).

Thanks for the support guys. Tell your friends. Again, just trying to get the word out. Yes, I'm in this. I play an annoying co-worker in the cubicle next door.

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Dude, I'm gunna call you Ralph from now on :p
    :D

3. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Isn't it fitting that my head pops up over a Darth Maul poster?

4. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey Ralph, where's the punch 'n' pie? Shooting delays? Or perhaps a recasting? I don't know about you but I want to see more milk chug. I think it's developing a cowbell status, you could really go somewhere with that. But for full length feature shows I think the characters need a bit more developing before random humor can be more sucessful.

So who watched the opening episode for The Office this season? Man, they just never lose it, they just get better...=D=

Parkour! [face_beatup]

5. brook_33

Dec 30, 2003
    Parkour! haha

Anyways, there have been delays in shooting Punch n Pi episodes. There are 4 of us involved, and the other 3 guys have been 'between' jobs and that has taken priority. Plus, one of the those guys, who insists on doing the primary writing, has mega-procrastinated moving ahead with the two scripts that he has.

The plan from the get-go was a 7 episode season, but it's looking like we'll be shooting episodes back to back in about a month and steadily releasing them sometime next year. I'm only speculating at this point. The project really isn't my baby; I'm just a contributor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.