main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Punisher and Ash (From Evil Dead)-any things you'd like to see.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ObiMcD, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hi, me and my friend are working on a script for a Punisher and Ash fanfilm. I was just looking to see if there was anything that you guys would like to see in it or any cool ideas that might come to mind. Should be a fun script once it's finished. Adios.

2. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Get Bruce Campbell and Dolph Lungdren (sp?) to star?

3. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    "All hail the king baby!" :D

4. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Only thing I could think of would be copious amounts of violence punctuated by one liners, but I'm guessing you'd already have that covered.

5. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    You'd better believe it. We've already got quite the stack of good ones, plus we'll bring some of your favorites back, with perhaps a new twist.

6. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    Groovy. [/Bruce Campbell]

7. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.

This sounds like a good idea.

8. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    "Aw no. Stop shooting up my store! I don't care what these sicilians did to you, they're my customers!"
    "I notice you're running a little low on ammo. We've got a fine line of 30.06 shotguns, straight from grand rapids, Michigan, over in the sporting goods department. Shop smart, shop S-Mart."

9. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    In Japan, 'Army of Darkness' is known as 'Captain Supermarket'.

10. RocketGirl

RocketGirl Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    NEW pithy remarks and one-liners, rather than lines that have been recycled from the original material.

Other than that, nuffin' comes to mind...

11. Noobie_Wan_Kenobi

Noobie_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2004
    It's Dolph Lundgren...

And I just saw that Bruce Campbell was in Drugs. :eek: I didn't know that. I came here to see if I could find it somewhere and stumbled across this thread. It would be cool if you could get him for your film. :)

And I don't think Dolph is "acting" ( :p ) anymore.

12. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Dolph has 3 movies in post. He averages about 1 every 18months.

This is not to say there's any quality behind them. I think the worst has to be "Agent Red" aka "Captured", a movie so cheaply made that is actually steals footage from another Dolph Lundgren movie. Sad... he's always been under-rated as an actor.

13. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2003
    ObiMcD, let me first say good luck with making this film! I know how it is to make an Evil Dead film. They are alot of fun. And now with Punisher in there...should add to that fun.

Where will you be filming this at?
    I would be willing to help you guys out if you need anything. Just PM or email me. :)

As far as things I would like to see, I would like to see some serious chainsaw action! ;)

14. ObiMcD

Jul 31, 2000
    Oh yeah, you'll get your chainsaw action, my friend patrick wanted to use the artificial hand from AOD and I told him HELLS NO! As for filming it'll be done somewhere in Northern Colorado. We'll figure that out once we've finished the script, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.