main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Pure of Heart (L/M, Spy Kids/SW crossover) UPPED SEPT 30!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mara_Jade_FSS, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_FSS

Mara_Jade_FSS Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2003
    Pure of Heart (pH):
    By: Mara_Jade_FSS and co-written with/beta-ed by Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Disclaimer: Timothy Zahn and George Lucas own the SW galaxy and characters except for a few OC's. TJF and I (y2) are not getting any money out of this deal so everyone should be fine and dandy with that (*cough*lawyers*cough*).

Rating: PG (It's a Disney movie, for heaven's sake.)

Big Fat Oh-my-gawd-it's-not-Greek Note: A BIG thanks to EmilieDarklighter for the plot-bunny that created pH, the L/M fanfiction story which is actually a SpyKids and SW crossover. So, thank you Emmi! -She was also going to beta this..but she hasn't replied in over a month, so I went along and posted it..

Another Note: Sorry for not being on JC for over two months..school and stress. :/

links for posts:

&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~

The wars are over, and Luke and Mara are ready to raise a family.

The celebrated couple wants a quiet, normal life for their children unlike their own lives have been so far. It's been fifteen years after their move to Lyzaane, a planet in the Outer Rim. The Skywalker children, Ben and Geri (I couldn't resist! [face_laugh]) are now fourteen and twelve, respectively.

Although the famed Skywalker family lives on this planet, normal people populate the rest of Lyzaane and aliens who also want to let go of the dark days of the past. The children of Lyzaane are taught of plenty of the wars, and many stories are also told of the legendary warriors, but the legend of Darth Vader's family and the Emperor's Hand are only subtly revealed.

Ben and Geri are getting too old for bedtime stories, and unperceived by their parents, they are itching for adventure. What they don't know is that change is only a breath away. A change more dangerous than the Skywalkers will like.

&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~&~*~

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........you posted :D

*throws a party*

~TJF

3. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    *throws a party*

..It hit me on the head. :(

:D

4. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

well i like the opening :p Trouble, oh goody! :D

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    y2: *throws a party*

..It hit me on the head

shup you :p

~TJF

6. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    i like the opening

THANKEES! :D

7. Angel_Jaid

Angel_Jaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2003

Post post post for litttlllee Jaid and victoryyyy.... *dances about wildly*

Sorry, :D Dad's a Cougar fan and he's had their fight song playing aaaaaaaaaaaall day today. :D

*giggles* :D

*dances around again*

Dum-dum-daa-dadaa- da-dum-da-dum.

Fight fight fight for Washington State and viiiiiictorrryyyy.....

*sings at top of lungs*

[face_mischief]

hehehe....

8. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    lol. Your post is so confusing jaid ;)

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    This looks fun.

*sees cougars running around and sics huskies on them*

10. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

FFS, RM and I are dealing with American football. :D hehe....

[face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] HUSKIES?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :_| NOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOU!!! I THOUGHT WE DESTROYED YOU ALL!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Grrr....

:mad:

*cougars see huskies*

*cougars eat huskies*

*exsept for the littlest one which they convert, adopt, and take home with them for Mel*

11. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Lmao, ok. :D Thanks RebelMom!

Ok, I've decided to post the first one right away, because the intro doesn't really have enough. ;)

---------------------------

pH. 1.0 // A look into the Skywalker children's minds - mostly Ben's. He is the main character, after all.

&~*~&~*

Geri tore her gaze away from the family holo sent to the Skywalker Residence.

"Ben?" She looked around the rec-room and into the hallway. "Ben!"

&~*~&~*

Ben sat on his bed, daydreaming. His thoughts drifted to the great Jedi Masters that had fought in the Clone wars and beyond. He felt a rush of excitement every time he was told how his people and other aliens had formed the Rebel Alliance against the tightening dictatorship of the dark Empire.

He frowned. Yes, it was too bad that his parents were mere peasants during the dark times, but maybe it was all for the best. That was what Luke Skywalker, Ben's father, always said when Ben talked about how exciting it would be to have fought in the wars. Yes, exciting, his father agreed, but not worth a life, or a life full of fear for your loved ones. But whenever Luke told Ben that, his eyes went all misty, as if he was trying to remember something. But what would he remember? Farming? Ben laughed quietly and a little bitterly. No, his parents would have no exciting memories of fighting against the Empire.

A feeling interrupted his thoughts. Not again, he moaned silently.

Whenever his sister wanted him, he knew. He couldn't avoid it. He'd asked his friends about it, but they'd shrugged it off and told him he was imagining things again. He hadn't bothered to ask his parents, either. Whenever he talked to his mom and dad about the weird things that happened to him, they'd just glance at each other knowingly, give him a sweet biscuit and send him off to do a household chore.

Ben reluctantly pushed himself off of his bed, and stuck his head out into the living room.

"Germ? Where are you?"

"In the RecRoom," his sister's voice replied, "and stop calling me that - you know I hate being called that!"

Ben laughed. So much for the peace his dad was always talking about.

12. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*bops Ben on the head*

Tis the Force!! THE FORCE!!!

Your dad was a galactic hero... Your mom was an assassin!!!

GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!! :D

Oh goody. I get to dictate the story... *looks proudly/happily around herself*

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Germ? I'd hate that nickname too (but it's cute)
    So Luke and Mara haven't told their kids anything about their past or the Force? That seems extremely odd to me. I'm anxious to see the reasoning.

14. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Jaid: Your dad was a galactic hero... Your mom was an assassin!!!

GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!! :D

Yes he does! He will. :D

RebelMom: So Luke and Mara haven't told their kids anything about their past or the Force?

Nope, not a single thing! If you check the intro again, I said "The celebrated couple wants a quiet, normal life for their children unlike their own lives have been so far." That will be expanded on, later though! :D

15. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
  16. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Up again..wow :_| my fanfic writing is a failure..eh, I'm not that good anyways. =P

17. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *shoves some pear soap into y2's mouth just for dissing herself* shup you. i've read it, i helped you plan it, i *know* it's not bad :mad: ;)

don't count readers -- you'll read far too much into it :p besides, it's just the luck of the draw. for instance -- RotJ's popular, yes? but barely anyone knows about Phoenix :p you just have to wait...

~TJF

18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    oh cool. i like spykids except i didn't like the 3rd one. they totally ruined it when they made the 3rd spykids.

19. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    TJF: :) You know how to make me feel better. :D

Jacen: I know! I didn't like SpyKids 3D at all :(

20. Angel_Jaid

Angel_Jaid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2003

*giggles*

TJF!! :_|

FFS!!! :_|!!!

UPDATE!!!

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    y2: yay! :)

Jaid: TJF!!
    FFS!!!!
    UPDATE!!!

correction: FSS!!!!! write more before you post everything you have ( ;))!!!!! TJF!!!! hurry up and finish editing DAD's next post!!!

:p

ba-da-bump^

~TJF

22. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Lmao @ TJF. Ahhaha...I'll write more, I promise..*pH chapters run out*

--------

pH. 2.0 // A little daydreaming for the young Skywalkers?

Note: Ben & Geri know Threepio as a droid who used to help on Luke's farm. Threepio comes to the Skywalker Residence once in awhile to "visit R2D2" or rather send personal messages from Han and Leia.

&~*~&~*

Ben walked sauntered into the RecRoom, where Geri sat, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Took you long enough."

It was more of a statement than an accusation, but all the same, it was unlike his sister to be so impatient. Geri, like her father, was very understanding. At least, according to the rest of his family.

"What now? Did one of your dolls lose her hair in fright because she had to look at you again?" He cracked himself up.

"Hilarious." Geri rolled her eyes. "For your information, Mister Ben Skywalker, I stopped playing with dolls when I was seven."

"Okay, okay." He sighed. "Now get to the point; you'd better not have called just to argue with me."

"Look at this." Ben turned around to see Geri pointing at a regular holo.

Ben clutched his face in mock surprise. "Omigosh! Geri! Look.....it's...like..........a holo!"

"No, wise-guy, look who it's for."

Ben peered closer into the screen. It read: Master Luke & Mara Jaade Skywalker He gazed stupidly at the four words, unable to make them sink in.

"What? They spelled Mom's name wrong. So?"

But there was something about the phrase that nagged at Ben. He couldn't figu? Then it popped out at him. Master. MasterLuke & Mara Jaade Skywalker

Geri looked at her brother apprehensively. "Got it yet?"

"Yeah.." Ben was trying to figure it out in his head; millions of different conclusions raced through his mind, but none satisfied him.

Jedi Masters are, of course, called by the title "Master" but that?s impossible...

Then it hit him over the head like a bucket of very, very cold, water. Of course.

"Geri, it has to be a holo from a droid...probably Threepio. You know how he is."

"Oh." Geri sunk back in her chair, clearly dejected.

Ben started, "You weren't thinking."

Their eyes met and both of them sighed and shook their heads. "No." They said it simultaneously.

Ben went back to his bed, lay down and closed his eyes.

This is just too weird. Why are Geri and I getting our hopes up about nothing? Since when do we go gallavanting off, dreaming that our parents were more than the farmers that they were? Mom doesn't deserve our immature whining and daydreaming, and neither does Dad. Of course it was Threepio.

&~*~&~*

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Umm... Ben... You were soooo close to the truth... and yet soooo far....

*bops him over the back of his head*

Get back in gear!!!

YOUR FATHER IS A JEDI MASTER AND YOUR MOTHER IS A FORMER ASSASSIN!!!!

*screams*

Great job girl! :D

24. Mara_Jade_FSS

Jul 4, 2003
    Jaid: :D <3

*bops him over the back of his head*

With all that bopping, you're going to make him into a useless dolt! I can't use a dolt for the main character of my story.. :p

25. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

MF: With all that bopping, you're going to make him into a useless dolt! I can't use a dolt for the main character of my story..

Okay fine....

*kicks him in the backs of his knees making him fall down*

*cackles*

That better? [face_mischief]

Any chance you can get on AIM or MSN?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.