main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC PURE SPECULATION IF ALL PROMINENT SITH LORDS GATHERED ...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by The Sith Camp, May 26, 2015.

?

If all these 13+ Sith Lords met at a gathering to 'discuss' a Grand Scheme ... what would happen?

1. Sith always Betray One Another ... (explain your choice though)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They try a Coalition of Darkness but ends up like Brotherhood of Darkness or the Sith Triumvirate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Perhaps another version of the 'Rule of Two' or One Sith Empire?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They 'Force' Each Other to Work Together and such ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They combine Powers and Essence into one Single Entity or Grand Experiment ...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (explain your choice!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    This could be F.I.T.S. BUT I came to wondering whilst Sith are not 100% friendly to one another and plagued with agony, anger, greed,violence, selfishness and the fact arrogance and pride - what would happen IF various prominent Sith Lords of the past were to band together at a gathering and 'plotted' a GRAND GRAND SCHEME to RULE THE GALAXY ... what would happen?

So suppose these candidates (next to Palpatine of course):

1.) Marka Ragnos ... I mean Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow had to contend for his mantle ...
    1.1.) Ajunta Pall ... practically one of the very first Dark Jedi Sith Lords ...
    2.) The Revanchist!
    3.) Surprisingly Kann ... afterall he did use the Thought Bomb even though it back-fired on him and 'Forced' him and his Brotherhood of Darkness to go Extinct...
    4.) Darth Vitiate ...Sith Emperor ...
    5.) Darth Andeddu ...Essence Transfer is not without a Painful Price ...
    6.) Freedon Nadd ... Ruler of Onderron for the matter for a Century at the very least!
    7.) Darth Bane ... enough said ... There Can Only Be Two ... although then again suppose IF he was in a meeting gathering with these other Sith Lords ...
    8.) Darth Tenebrous - he was afterall the mentor and Sith Master of Darth Plagueis ... and he did have a degree of precognition ...
    9.) Darth Caedus ...
    10.) Darth Wyrlock III - well he did betray Darth Krayt ...and he 'Forced' Darth Andeddu out of Power through Fear and Illusions again...
    11.) Darth Krayt ... well the One Sith ... otherwise he might as well have been P.I.S. 'Forced' to live in the dust and sand for good by Obi-Wan Kenobi sooner than later ...
    12.) Darth Plagueis! Need I mention more that he was a Powerful Sith Scholar of the Midichlorians and such training Palpatine to a very high standard no doubt ...
    13.) EXAR KUN ...

Honorable mentions: Naga Sadow, Count Dooku (some say he wasn't really a Sith Lord but rather a fallen Dark Jedi...), Darth Nihilus (didn't give a Force about the Sith though he was a walking Wound in the Force ...), Darth Treiya and Darth Sion ... dunno what to say about Darth Maul after all he did require some help and such at times ...

Feel free to add and speculate and vote on what would the outcome be (BESIDES just saying like SITH BETRAY ONE ANOTHER HAHA! Palpatine curbstomps or 'Forces' you all out of Power!) ...and feel free to mention any potential candidates who would do nicely in this 'gathering'...

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    The Sith Camp Are you asking for a response or justification that is based on information contained in the EU (i.e., Legends) Universe?

3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Hello! I'm looking for both really...so viewers may choose an optionoption but also adding in why tthey chose this option...and yes it us meant to draw matter from the EU...

4. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    I am wondering whether this thread better belongs in the EU Community Forum.

5. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.