main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Pushing for Watertown, SD FanForce recognition!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Greg Maddux, Mar 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Hey there. My name is Jason Benson, probable FanForce representative for Eastern South Dakota (featuring Watertown). The only recognised South Dakota city is Rapid City, which is way on the western half of the state.

Watertown is right by the Minnesota border, and I want to be an active FanForce member without having to go to Minneapolis (which is closer to me than Rapid City, believe it or not). By holding semiannual meetings in Watertown, South Dakota, our part of the state will be recognised at last. Although there are only a few of us, hopefully this group shall expand, and we can possibly have quarterly, and depending on expansion, monthly meetings. Why semiannualy? Because two of us don't hail from Watertown, although they both have connections.

Austin Griffin, aka griffreaper85, lives in Falcon, Colorado. He comes up every year to visit his friends in Watertown. A prime time for meetings.

Jeremy Addy, aka venomus2000, will be living in Picayune, Mississippi in a few months. He too will come up to Watertown at least once a year. I talk to both frequently, and I can get an idea of when both will come up (during Christmas, especially) and hold our meetings.

The rest of us, so far, includ me, Jeremy Bjerke (JeremyB), Wayne Wayt and Cory Giessinger, the latter two whom have yet to register, but should fairly soon.

I'm looking forward to this, and I'd like to see a Watertown, South Dakota FanForce forum here. Thank you for your time, and may the Force be with you. :)

2. JeremyB

JeremyB Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999
    we must get our own forum. a small but great town deserving of it

3. venomus2000

venomus2000 Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2001
    I think we should get it, nothing else to do in this state.

4. Griffreaper85

Griffreaper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2000
    i agree the people of Watertown,SD deserve to be reconized and should have there own forum

5. kookywookie

kookywookie Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2001
    Watertown definitely needs to be represented.
    There should be a city from the eastern side of the state with a forum.

6. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Good, that makes 5 of us total. :) Too bad Goose won't get back until next week. :confused:

7. DawnOfTheReplicants

DawnOfTheReplicants Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    my girlfriends family is from ther. her last name is kranz. i vitited there last summer. she was amazed to hear that there were enough starwars fans there have a meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.