main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Put Filoni in charge of the ST.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kev Snowmane, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    After watching the most recent episode of Rebels, I have come to a conclusion that is likely to ruffle more than a few feathers:

Put Dave Filoni in charge of Star Wars.

He's walking the same tightrope over at Rebels that JJ is trying to walk and carrying it off much more effectively. His experience working alongside Lucas means he knows the Saga, and how to keep it in line with Lucas' storytelling style while also keeping it fresh. He also has a much better feel for creating characters we can relate to and be interested in. I care 1000x more about the crew of the Ghost than I ever will about Finn and Rey and (to an extent) Poe. (Though seeing Filoni's take on a Finn-esque character would rock the casbah hard.)

Jensaarai-defender likes this.
  2. Stoneymonster

Stoneymonster Force Ghost star 4

May 8, 2002
    No thanks. Rebels is fun and I love watching it, but it pales in comparison to the connection I had with TFA.

3. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    No thanks. Keep him on things like Rebels. That seems to be his wheelhouse.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    There is already someone in charge of the ST and she just made the producers a bazillion dollars, securing her position. This is not a bad idea for a discussion but it would fit better in existing critique threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.