main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Q, C & EE, Ep. XII: "What is it but a map of busy life, its fluctuations, and its vast concerns?"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    Sometimes I'm sad that I don't have a title or colors but then I remember that I would actually have to do something so it's better that I don't have such honors.

2. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    You may not have a title or colors DH, but it wouldn't be LAFF without you.

Everyone together now.....awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

3. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Thanks SR. I hope everyone tilted their heads when they did that otherwise it's not the proper way to do it. Seriously, I think about that about every, oh, year or so, then I completely forget about it. I really like not having LAFF responsibilities. I'd hate to disappoint if I messed up.

4. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Who's tried McDonald's Angus Burgers? Especially the Mushroom Swiss. Generally speaking, I hate McDonald's. I'd almost rather go hungry. But, I'll actually go out of my way for their McAngus McBurgers.

5. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I tried McDonalds regular Angus burger. It was disappointing. It just tastes like a McDLT or the Big and Tasty. In other words, it just tastes like a McDonalds burger. I didn't try the Mushroom Swiss since I'm not a fan of mushrooms.

I'm a burger enthusiast.

6. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    JR, you need to try the Jack in the Box Sirloin burger. I just had one, and it's sooooo good! Very tasty, and you get to choose what kind of cheese and onions you want. Of course, if you haven't tried it already.

7. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I keep waiting for the rest of your last sentence! I'm in a silly mood because I'm really sleepy. I have a Yoda on my desk that has real clothing on him and I just undressed him and put on just the robe so he can "flash" people and freak them out. Of course that makes me a freak too, but I have poor impulse control when I'm really sleepy.

8. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    The thought of Yoda being undressed is creepy.

I tried an Angus burger, I don't know which one but it wasn't the mushroom one I'm for sure and I thought it was good. I'll eat almost anything though.

9. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    JB, you made me lol with the "flashing" comment! (yikes!)

You guys must have been pretty bored at work today...

Burgers? What are those? (I don't remember when I last had one.) I haven't had any meat in a few days--the only kind of meat we ever have in the house is Buddig (the cheap lunchmeat) and whatever's in tv dinners or soups. This is why I'm able to eat nothing but a bowl of cereal and lots of chocolate chips for a day's food, haha.

10. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    Flashing Yoda - that's a strange visual. I'm not sure I'm ready for it though I'm sure if I were standing next to JB when she did it I would be laughing my posterior off but that's just me. I remember laughing at the people tripping on the broken sidewalk next to Grauman's.

11. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Ha, you Slytherin, you. ;)

Hey, public service announcement: if you buy $125+ of Dockers (men's only) stuff at JC Penny, or jcp.com, you can mail in your recipt and get a free rt plane ticket to one of 10 cities (Miami, D.C., NYC, LA, San Fran, Dallas, Orlando, Chicago, Boston, Vegas). website...
    You have to chose three choices of cities and three choices of departure dates, so I suppose that means you need to be flexible 'cause you may not get your first choice.

The sis & I might do this & go somewhere in August. Sounds too good to be true though (and does the dadsies really need $250 of Dockers clothes? haha!), but hey, unless we chose Chicago, it's way cheaper than a plane ticket to any of those cities (and free clothes for dad too)! I guess I could also consider this for LA, but then we're into $375 of Dockers and cutting it close since they want you to allow at least 30 days, AND I might not even get LA or the right date, y'know? I'd hate to waste the money 'cause they gave me a ticket to Boston for HP weekend!

12. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    I checked it out. It says to allow 6-8 weeks to verify and send out the travel vouchers and then they contact you within 10-14 days so that's way too long for HP weekend.

13. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    All this talk about burgers is making me hungry...and it's only 8:15 a.m.

14. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    The In-N-Out Burger sign in the banner always makes me hungry.

15. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    ES, that's too confusing to mess with. Just buy a straight plane ticket and be done with it.

16. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/C-IV/IMG_1718.jpg]

17. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    To quote Anakin to Obi-Wan.

"I HATE YOU!!"

Just kidding, that's hilarious! I was pretty hungry. Though I don't remember you taking a photo, but obviously you did.

18. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    I love unposed, natural pictures showing all of us as we really are. I try to get some on the sly once in awhile. Those tend to be the best ones, too. (unless they're of me. [face_plain])

19. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I have one of you and your new bf that I'll post later this evening.

20. jedifan77

Mar 19, 2006
    Let me guess... he's green, rather round and snorts???

21. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    The Kobe Sliders at Ruby's are really yummy.

22. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    BeSo bought a new car today: mine! Well, not exactly mine, but he loved driving JediBith's yellow Xterra so much while she was at CIV that he was hooked. Today he bought a yellow Xterra too: but the manly version. It has grill guards and a fancy stereo and other weird manly straps and stuff. I'm not sure what everything is for, but it really looks like the guy version of my car! We are going to take his and hers Xterra pix this weekend in our yellow Xs!

23. DarthHaskett

Apr 29, 2003
    JB, that is too cute for words. Is BeSo going to get a personalized plate also?

24. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    My grandparents used to get matching cars as well. He would get the stronger version for better hauling and she would get the faster version for speed.

Here is JF77's new man.

[image=http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f65/ksr3959/Celebration%20IV/DSC00748.jpg]

Edit: This is for ES. Two things: 1. I finally bought frames over the weekend for those two pictures I bought in Hawaii of the boat and turtle. 2. Paul Begala was on Anderson Cooper 360 last night and he was my government professor in college.

25. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    Oh, good choice, JF77! Not smart enough to avoid your Jedi Mind Tricks but handy in the protection department!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.