main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Q, C & EE, Episode XI: "The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together."

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    It just started to act normal only, like, a minute ago!

My complaint: only a couple of hours sleep last night. I feel like the dudes BeSo draws.

APL -- People should get kicked out for stuff like that! Gross!

2. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Ugh.. I just read APL's complaint. That's really nasty. Of course, I used to see grown men pee in the gutter on a daily basis at my old office.

I'm glad the boards are working somewhat normally now. I guess I spoke too soon.

3. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    My complaint is that it is almost 4pm and I'm just being able to get on and post. I wonder what happened to the boards to make them go down?

4. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    you swamped them by the repeated attempts to get on them, i reckon

5. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Lack of maintenance is probably what made the boards go down. Just like the banner ad that never shows up anymore and just gives "Bad Gateway" messages. Believe it or not, this message board (theforce.net)is the 17th largest message board in the WORLD! That's pretty impressive. You figure someone should be taking care of it.

I also would like to say hi to ES.

6. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    How are we being beaten by Honda and a French Medical group?

7. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    JR, the real question is:
    How did we beat the adult literature boards????

8. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    how are the dutch ranked higher? i didn't even know there were enough people that spoke dutch for that

9. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Wow! I do admit I'm helping Gamefaqs because I'm a gamer and I get my video game info and walkthroughs from there.

10. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    Yay, we whooped Adult Literature! Hooray for SW nerds! (who probably frequent that other one as well. J/K)

11. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    How do we beat adult literature?!? DUH. Um. *Think* about it for a minute if you don't understand. Think dirtily. (I didn't even click on the link, but, come on...heehee.)

(UNRELATED!) Hi, JR. :)

12. CountDuku3126

CountDuku3126 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 13, 2005
    I think that is really awesome that we are the 17th largest board in the world. Who cares who is higher and lower than us. Star Wars geeks can finally get the recognition that we deserve.

13. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    So, my co-worker is on vacation this week, but, I'm still getting her personal phone calls on my line.

A call for her husband, who doesn't want to answer the phone at home, and a long distance call from her stepdaughter, who refused to either leave a message on her mother's line OR call at home, even though I explained her mother would not be back until Monday.

I don't mind a few phone calls --- but not because you're too damn lazy to pick up the damn phone yourself!

Thanks, guys, I feel better now.

14. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I have to do something tonight that I really don't want to. I think it is stupid and dumb and ignorant. Those all mean the same thing basically.

Then I have to do it again Saturday.

15. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Going to a Republican rally?

16. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Almost. No, actually it was more fun than I thought it would be. Thankfully the people I was with were nice, and we were equally bad at the activity so I didn't stand out all that much.

17. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Is this a Stormtrooper Square Dancing event?

18. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    You don't know how close you are JR. Just about. Oh and I also saw the male version of DH there. His name is William. You've probably seen him before he does the Vader though he is too short really. Anyways they look like they could be siblings! It was scary. I think it was because they are about the same height, same skin coloring, and both have the same hairstyle.

19. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    I know William, or I should say I've met him many times. He even showed me pictures of his Star Wars Wedding. We was on TV labeled as a Star Wars Superfan. Him and I are about the same height, he said I could be a Stormtrooper too, but to me that's the same as being a ... I won't say it, I don't want to offend anyone.. but you know what I mean. It's cool he could be Vader with stilts! I'm impressed with his mobility. Most 501st people are cool to me. Some weren't so cool. D-B and now you SR are the most cool.

EDIT: Yes! now that you mentioned it, William and DH are very similar in appearance! I never thought of that.

20. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
  21. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Okay, I added you...or you can add me, or however that works!

22. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I added you as well. Welcome to the darkside.

23. Lowbacca_1977

Jun 28, 2006
    as have i. you can tell its me by the picture designed to get people to avoid me on myspace

24. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    I added you JR.

25. JediRacer

Apr 5, 2000
    Thanks all! Now I have friends.

On another note, it's HOT outside. I'm home on my day off doing housework. I'll see some of you tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.