main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Q from a lil bro in SD

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Arma_Geda-Mandalore, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arma_Geda-Mandalore

Arma_Geda-Mandalore Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    So, do I understand correctly that few of you have costumes? Officially, we're not a costume club either, but costuming has provided many of us with a number of "extra" ways to get out and have a great time.

Are you reluctant to get/make/steal/borrow costumes because it's just not "your thing"? Is your group primarily, say, an RPG group? Are you new and just haven't gotten that far yet? Whatever the reason, there isn't any wrong one, I was just curious. We have a few experienced costumers in our group, and I, for one, would be happy to help you all in any way I can. Feel free to ask, as I'm quite approachable. I also go by MegalomaniacalMandalore on The Dented Helmet. It's a site devoted to building the best possible Jango and Boba suits, oh, and Zam, too. You can find some of my stuff there. I'm building a custom character.

For me, the only reason I participate is because of the costuming aspect. It makes an otherwise fictitious idea and images on a screen more tangible and provides me with a goal. Plus, I like to scare the beejeezus out of lil kids. If I can get one to cry, I'm a happy man. :D

2. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    Ya, it's pretty much just me. Others are working on them, or so they say... And all I have is Jedi Clothes, mostly because they are one of the easiest things to make, just go the the RebelLegion.com and see how many jedi they have compared to every other costume type. I really want a set of storm trooper armor, but I don't have the cashes to spend on some thing like that at this time. But the White Armor will be mine one day.

I used to have a bunch of pictures of me up on the net in my "jedi gear" but when I redesigned my website I took them all down. I'm sure one of these days I'll put them back up.

-lor

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I have worked on my cloak for awhile but haven't really had the time to work anymore on it or on any other aspect of my costume-or money and lack of imagination on what style to go with for my sith costume...

I would love to have more costumes in our group and hopefully we will one day...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.