main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Q. What sucks more than Jar Jar Binks? A. The Lions

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mike-El, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    The Detroit Lions, they are the epitome of suck. They suck worse than the Bengals and that's pretty damn bad.

"That's no moon, that's The Lions and they suck!"

Worst finish in NFL football history!

2. TI9362

TI9362 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 5, 2003
    My cousin (from Michigan) was hoping they would have a perfect(ly bad) season a few days ago. If your gonna lose anyway, do it spectacularly, right?

3. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    [face_shame_on_you] And you people call yourselves sci-fi fans (translates to nerd for most mainstream peoples). No self respecting sci-fi fan would ever watch sports. Such is the calling card of Jocks. Oh geez the junior high flashbacks! (curls up into a fetal position)

What?:confused:

Oh...oh yeah. The swimming thing, right.[face_worried]

See swimming does not really count. I'm not competing against anyone. YES! That makes a difference. For frak's sake!:rolleyes:

Huh? NO! I'm not going to be brought before the Special Council for Un-Nerdly Activities. What charges?! On being a hypocrite! Frak! Frakkity-frak-frak on that.:mad:

Oops...[face_blush]

4. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Also, Kesh, there's the "healthy eating" thing and the "no video games" thing :p

EDIT: and again, my reason for watching football is because it is in HD, and HD is AWESOME and should be rewarded :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.