main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QCJO & CF Wins at FilmCon4

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Hello from FilmCon 4 mates! The costume contest just ended and we got a bit of down time before dinner so decided to stop in and say hi. Steve (Luke Skywalker from CapriCon for those who do not know by name) and I paired up as Jack...Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann and won Best Recreation 2004. YAY!

Mark also won as Legolas, QCJO FOR LIFE!

Pictures to follow, I need to start getting some butt shots.

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    Gotta say, you guys have really impressed me with the costume work the past few years. Loved Chris' Han Solo outfit too. Congrats guys. You definitely deserve it.

3. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Congrats to Steve and Gina for winning at the costume event and also congrats to Mark for his Legolas outfit.

QCJO and CF Rock!!!

4. DestinyFroste

DestinyFroste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Perhaps it should be pointed out that I wrote that post and steve copied it. I am the one obsessed with butt shots :D[/color]

5. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    This was a pretty fun experience but I have to admit, I feel a little sour about missing out on the shoestring budget for fan films panel and the swordfighting class but the shoestring was simultaneous with the marketing panel which rocked and the sword fighting was too close to the costume contest, not to mention too full to move once again lol. I'm looking forward to the next one when these things have been corrected.
    Also I'm starting to realize we've lost touch with the QCJO too much. I will definitely be going to Dragon CON but in the meantime I do not plan on going cold turkey on the meetings for 7 months. You'll be seeing more of me in the future, like it or not.

6. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]PICTURES!!!!!!

http://www.destinyfroste.addr.com/con/filmcon4/filmcon4.htm[/color]

7. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    PHOTOS HERE

My partner in crime does not know how to use the markup codes ;) SO I FIXED her mistake, like always!!!

And YES that is REAL RUM!!!

8. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]No, I just think giving the direct link allows people to be lazy, but thats what your best at, isnt it ;)

But why is the rum gone?[/color]

9. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    Because it makes babies cry ! ! ! ! ! no, I mean SCREAM!

10. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Please...do not remind me, I still have a headache from that.[/color]

11. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    "You didn't tell him about the missing mints" and, the pinching you on the arm . . . . . . sorry :(

Oh, AND where you stuck my key . . . now that sounds Dirty! :)

12. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]Missing Mints I know nothing of, Steve eating all of my Mint Kisses that are out of season and I was trying to make last...that I know of.

*rubs arm*

And for clarifications sake before you absolutly destroy my reputation, it was a metal key to the shackles and it went nowhere that pickles, eggs, swords, various types of flowers and other saundry items have been before...aka my clevage.[/color]

13. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    Did our young commander voyage were he has not voyaged before? hff,hff...I smell...

14. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Negative - - - over

15. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]No one gets to go on that voyage with me :D[/color]

16. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    So that is a something you normally do yourself?
    :p

17. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    I didn?t have security clearance to deactivate the deflector shield. ;) , and no small rebel force penetrated the forest moon :)

18. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Gina should take Steve to the prom!

19. DestinyFroste

Nov 6, 2002
    [color=660099]As I said in the Chicago Force forum (paraphrased)...too old...no proms...never took anyone to them anyways...high school sucked...bars fun![/color]

20. Stephen_StCroix

Stephen_StCroix Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2004
    Our young commander has yet to recive the order from his Captain to.......Make it so.

21. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    This thread is out of control. However quite entertaining.How does one get to take the voyage, Destiny? Is that No Man's Land-the Undiscovered Country, how would the young commander find it-Second Star to the Right and straight on til morning?

Hawk-Bat ask FlamingSword to Prom. She's a little older but she wont kill you.

Wonder how we could make cursed pirates? Any thoughts?

22. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    But, captain. There comes a time in every young commanders life where he must step up and become a captain himself and make his own decisions...

23. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Ideas for future costume scenarios?????

24. Peter_North

Peter_North Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Did a small rebel force at least reconoiter the mountains?

25. Darth_Neckless

Darth_Neckless Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Hey i'd like to congratulate steve on actually getting a girl willing to be chained to him for a weekend. Thats a step in the right direction. But for future reference dont ever call me that early on a weekend unless you really did recieve the quickening. And to Gina i apoligize if i was belligerant when we spoke on the phone. It was kinda early for me and id been out too late the night before without anything to show for it. End transmission

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.