main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QCJO LAST MEETING ON APRIL 10th

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Sith_Steve, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    Hello All,

The Last meeting of the Quad City Jedi Order will be held April 10, 2004 at F1 indoor karting. Chris and I have been talking and decided to close down the website and remove the group from the force.net. The reason for this is because of low memebership and lack of interest for the group. It has been a good 2 years and we made alot of friends and had alot of fun. Thank you all.

Steve

2. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Sorry to hear that it's been fun and sorry that i was unable to do more things lately but with the new baby and moving into our new house its been kind of time consuming again sorry that you guys are giving up on the group and hope that we can stay in touch.

3. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    APRIL FOOLS! AHAHAHAH Is a joke, the QCJO is not shuting down, it is just a joke

Later

4. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Figures that you would play a joke like that.

5. TauntaunGirl

TauntaunGirl Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2004
    Whew! I'm not a member, but sheesh, I'm glad that was an April Fool's joke! You had me scared for a minute. You guys have one of the coolest sights on the web!

Kudos from a Corellian....

6. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Who is Tauntaun girl?

7. TauntaunGirl

Feb 16, 2004
    Sorry to highjack the post board. Just an admirer of the QCJO. I thought you guys were shutting down for good. Away put your weapon I mean you no harm.

8. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Do we know you from somewhere?

9. TauntaunGirl

Feb 16, 2004
    Nope. But I'll see you at Celebration III, hopefully on a tauntaun. I was just checking out Star Wars fansites and saw yours. I was hoping you weren't really shutting down.

10. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Welcome to the QCJO boards Tauntaun girl! Feel free to post. Where are you from?

11. TauntaunGirl

Feb 16, 2004
    I'm from Corellia. ;)

Hoo boy. Okay, here goes nothing. I HATE telling people where I'm from (KY) because it conjures up Jeff Foxworthy images. But truly, we're not all rednecks, and live in trailers. And some of us have even heard of Star Wars, though we're a minority here.

I'm also a Forum User on The Rebel Legion site, but not an "official" member, because I haven't finished my costume and tauntaun yet. It's a rather involved project as you can imagine.

12. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    LOL, I started to read that and thought, damn, I just requested to join. Thank goodness it was a joke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.