QCJO New Years Party was Awesome!

Discussion in 'Quad Cities' started by DaRtHKuStEs, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Padawan

I had a great new years at the QCJO party! When I arrived everyone stopped what they were doing and said happy new year like I was the guest of the night. I felt really welcomed. They were all playing games and watching a documentary on the day before Revenge of the Sith was released. Then we all went down stairs and looked at some of the collectibles that the leaders of QCJO had. That place was the cooler than any collectible collection I have ever seen. I think that the leaders of QCJO really have a passion for star wars because they have put a lot of money and effort into everything they have done with the saga. I'm some what new to the group but let me tell you I had more fun there with these guys and the group then any other person I have met that is interested in this stuff. Plus their website is awesome! www.qcjo.com You have to check it out. Well hopefully I will see you guyz around at conventions or something. May the Force be With you Always!!!
  2. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    My invite must have gotten lost in the mail.

And for those of you keeping score at home, www.qcroguesquadron.com is nearing completion.
  3. DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Padawan

Yeah I guess your invite most of been lost, but I guess my wedding invite must of gotten lost in the mail. That is what I call karma! LOL Its been said before....QCJO 4 life....I hate to tell you but they were the originators!
  4. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

That party was freaking awesome. The force was with that party!!! I'll never forget the wookie incident. Remember the R2-D2 incident as well. God that was crazy. How awesome was that.
  5. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the lightsaber fight we had in your backyard. That was freaking fun. I think everyone's got some skills.
  6. Darrin_Sith Jedi Padawan

It was a STAR WARS FEST!!!!! I had the best time of my life! We watched Episode III on Chris' new Big Screen HDTV! Was the best time of my life! Then we played spoons in our star wars costumes! Every time tho it sucked, because we had to let the Wookie Win!!! Then shortly after that, we watched some fanfilms, then did some touch up discussion about the web site and the over all quality of QCJO. ANd then we did some pre-production talk about our upcoming fanfilm that will be shot at fox studios. And we also bragged to each other about how great the movie will be because of the professionalism of the special effects team and the abundance of costumes we have. I am looking forward to all the upcoming events with QCJO. Oh and the lightsaber dual in the backyard was better than the dual of fates...because once again, the wookie won.
  7. Darrin_Sith Jedi Padawan

TOP 30 FACTS ABOUT CHUCK NORRIS

-Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

-Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

-Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

-If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

-Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

-Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

-The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

-To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

-When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

-Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

-Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

-A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

-When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

-Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

-Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

-Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

-Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always.

-Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

-Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

-Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

-A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

-Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a f@cking Indian.

-If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the f@ck down.

-Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

-As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

-Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

-The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.

-Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every bu
  8. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

OH YEAH! The top 30 facts about Chuck Norris was a big part of that party I forgot. There was just so much to remember and that was so great I forgot about that. God thats so freaking hilarious! That had to be the funniest part of the whole night. Well between that and Mark Twitchell spinning ryhmes of nonsense things on video camera.
  9. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    What happened to my invite. You all know that if it is local or at a time that I can do it i'll be there, being i,m the one that attended all of the qcjo meetings and events I guess my invite got lost in the mail also. I've stuck behind you guys and put the word out about the group and I'm just forgotten. Thanks for the forgetting about the ones that looked up to you guys at what you were doing.
  10. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    Ok. First off it was not a QCJO party. It was a little party that turned into a big party. Also the party was at my brothers home which he dose not want little kids running around unsupervised like what happened at my parents house. We called a few friends up which just happen to be in the group which they ended up coming over. All in all it was a fun time. There were not Lightsaber fights or any Star Wars stuff for that matter. Except the BIG @$$ HDTV thing.

We did have the twines over to help with the up coming Fan Film we will be making sometime in March. Also Lance I saw the Mark post up about you building a R2 for his film, I would like to know how you are going to get the rockets to work with out blowing up you R2?
  11. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    well thats not what it sounded through the other post and what I do to get my rockets to work is up to me. And by the way I would'nt of brought ANY of my kids to the party, for your information my R2 is being constructed out of aluminum, and stainlees steel and I have more skills than you you guys may think. You will just have to wait and see when i'm done.
  12. TT_Boy Force Ghost

star 1
    Lance, I am not bashing you at all. I just asked being that Mark is planning on film his movie in March which is about 2 months away. It took chris and I over 5 months of non stop building to complete our R2 and we are still working on it today. There is a special R/C remote that you would have to buy to put all the channels on for what you want your R2 to do. I have a 8 channel mixer radio which controls the drive motors and head. A second one for sound. Right now I am building a secound R2-D2 for a friend which is all 100% Aluminum and a R5-D4 out of wood and plastic. From working on both types, wood is the easiest to build and faster.

What type of motors are you using for the drive system and are you going to set it up like a Tank or a front wheel drive system. I think for the R5 I am going to use the front wheel drive system because the tank system is really hard to config on the remote plus you have to deal with speed controls (Do not use Modle boat speed controls) because they will burn up in about 30 mins.
  13. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kustes-You are talking about Karma to the wrong guy! Maybe you should read the profiles on people and not assume who people are. Then again you are not the first to be mistaken when you want to fly off the cuff and bash someone. As for your wedding invite-I had Chris try to call you on the day of the wedding. You were not home. BTW, It was a small wedding that we paid for ourselves-we could not invite everybody.

For all of you in the QCJO that want to bash others-GROW UP!!!! Get a life people-you are all acting like 4 years old.

And if this makes you honked off that you want to start calling names and crap-GROW UP!By the way then go back and read the thread-"To All Who Care" which was written and locked by me. No one else had it locked-I did it so it would not get spammed-flamed or whatever it is called.

Lance-dont feel bad. I wasnt invited either.
  14. DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Padawan

Ok sorry I was mistaken on who someone was. Kent I don't really care about the wedding I was just making a lil joke about how you said my invite got lost in the mail. The QCJO party was not even a member party....it was just a lil get together. I don't really have a problem with you Kent becuz u were pretty cool to me....I mean u even got me a figure....I just think what u are doing is a lil shady but that is up to u I guess. Sorry to the guy I mistaked for Kent. Also Kent Im not an adult yet lol I'm only 17 what do you expect from a teen. Anyway If i see you and your guyz at a con Kent I will be cool k? As long as we get the same from you.
  15. UluUlix Jedi Knight

star 2
    Kustes-quit having delusions. I never did anything shady-it was all there on the boards. If you want to believe the lies that were told about me go on and believe it. Maybe Chris and Steve can sell you some Ocean Front Property in Arizona too for that matter. Some people better check the facts. As for being nice to you guys at a con-this isnt a gang thing. This has spiraled out of control and continues because some of you are being fed lies and the distortion is sickening.Read my post Kustes-read it! It is the one called-"To all who care." Maybe you might understand!!! Hopefully the moderators will bring an end to this chaos.
  16. Illd_Saber Jedi Knight

star 1
    Guys, the name-calling and mud-slinging is going to have to stop. Whether you claim QCRS or QCJO, we gotta share these boards ... for the time being and possibly permanently.

We don't have to hold hands and sing Kum-Ba-Yah, but we can at least be civil.
  17. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

Sounds like a soap oprah in this hizzo. And it makes me laugh. And it hurts my head at the same time. This is all so confusing?! Whats going on!? STOP SHOUTING!! LOUD NOISES!!! AAAHHHHH.
  18. Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm not going to make any comments on the allegiances or whatnot. You guys can sort that out however you want to.

I will say this though. Kustes just because you're 17 doesn't give you the right to claim ignorance and use it as an excuse to be immature. Maybe that statement was a joke, and hopefully it was.

And by the way, that Chuck Norris thing is without a doubt the funniest email forward I have ever seen in my entire life. My fight choreographer emailed me the whole thing including the ones about Vin Diesel as well and I just had a stream of tears laughing so hard. It's so stupid but you just can't help yourself.

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related
    deaths have increased 13,000 percent.
  19. DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Padawan

I agree with you. All this stuff is stupid. Im glad we are resolving it and I'm sorry to anyone I offended. I was mistaken about some issues that I felt were not right, but everything is resolved so lets try to live in peace as told by the Jedi. may the force be with ALL of you!
  20. Presssith Jedi Padawan

21. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

Star Killer? Is that you...waveing at me?¿ OH NO!!!. SSSSomething eeevviiilll.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.