main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

QCJO/QCRaiders about the group info.

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by TT_Boy, Apr 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    The Quad City Jedi Order is the first Fan Force in the Eastern Iowa, Western Illinois region. The QC is made up by the cities of Moline, Rock island, Bettendorf, and Davenport. The group formed in the summer of 1999 and later given the name of Quad City Jedi Order in 2002.

In that time the group has been to many conventions and met many people from TV and film including George Lucas. The group has been on every QC TV station, newspaper, and radio station. Some of the groups news reports where picked up by AP and where broadcasted and printed across the country.

Some of the group?fs photos have been shown in magazines like the Star Wars Insider and has been on the cover of QC Showcase magazine. The group also discovered some photos featured in a Japanese toy magazine. The group?fs exposure has allowed us to make appearances at many events, like museum openings, birthday patties, and documentary films.

After meeting George Lucas the group realized we made it to the top of the ?gStar Wars Mountain?h and decided it was time to grow. Now we are able to continue with Star Wars and go beyond it to other film interests.

Like Raiders of the Lost Ark fortified Lucas Film and Temple of Doom saved it. The Quad City Raiders will join with Quad City Jedi Order and present the best of both worlds.

The Star Wars film saga has now ended and a new chapter begins for the Quad City Jedi Order. We are now able to pursue other film characters and costumes while still continuing with the Star Wars films.

2. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    Those birthday patties sound like a lot of fun.

At any point throughout all your accomplishments did you guys pick up the basics for proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure?

3. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    First of, Its a copy from a Font Text File that the postboards do not have so the message will not display right, also you don't have to be *** about a miss spelled word.

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    First off, I think he was just trying to help you see the huge glaring mistake before you post it anywhere else. Proofing things is his job. He didnt want you to look stupid while you were so busy patting yourself on the back. You did not have to call him an ***. You might get yourself banned.

Second, I had something witty to say but the last thing I want is a flame war. So good luck with your new crusade.

5. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    Its seem you guys get an attitude whenever whe post stuff about what we have done and are still doing. I remember when all this got started we posted something similar and you had it deleated. Why is this the case?

6. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    I think its all getting blown up out of proportion. Good luck with your new adventure. We hope it goes well for you all.

7. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    It is not us getting the attitude. It is Steve! He is the one that called Brad an A**! Most of us could care less about what the QCJO does. So get past yourself and your little stroke fest about all your accomplishments. I tend to remember it was Steve that got all bent out of shape over the QCRS charity thread. That's right-he attacked me first in that thread just like he attacked Brad. So if you want to complain about someone copping a tude-look at your group first or even look in the mirror.

Since you guys are no longer a Star Wars group seeking Star Wars fans-go find a new board!!!

8. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    Don't worrie boy we will get our own boards soon enough,

9. UluUlix

Feb 3, 2003
    Whatever, you announced Star Wars was done for you and you just recently announced that Star Wars had run it's course in the QCJO. So please, let it go!

Just post that you are moving and you will have an updated site. If anyone wants to follow you to your new site, they can. This is so juvenile. And I will recommend that Steve be banned for calling Brad an A**.

10. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Ok yeah. This is going to get locked until ya'll cool off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.