QCRS/QCJO January meeting

Discussion in 'Quad Cities' started by TT_Boy, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinochick Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree. It was really nice to see everyone and meet some of you whom I had not yet met. I hope we have this good of a turn out at the next meeting, whenever that may be.
    Thanks for the calendar Brad!
  2. Mandalorian_Bad-Ass Jedi Padawan

Yeah, thanks for the calendars Brad!! I really needed a new one and I was actually looking at getting that one at WaldenBooks yesterday.... Looking forward to getting to work on my "mini-Fett" costume. Lance, gimme a hollar.. Good to see everyone there.

Hey, If anyone would like to get together and play some SW Trivial Pursuit or SW Monopoly... lets. I got the MONOPOLY GAME....
  3. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

I own and SW Monopoly I promise. I have never lost.
  4. Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Knight

I don't know the guys name who had the Mandalorian tattoo on his neck but that is awesome. Whoever you just wanted to tell you that.
  5. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah thanks again for the calendar brad and this was a good showing and hope that we ccan kepp doin g this.
  6. Darrin_Sith Jedi Padawan

I wasn't there very long. But it was way cool. I wanted to stay longer but my wife wasn't feeling good and needed to eat something. We would have eaten there, but I was told by ever1 that the food tasted lie Dog Crap. Thanks for the Calender. Awesome. Good seeing you all. Hope to have our fanfilm done by the time of the nextg meeting. QCJO.com is being worked on by MUAH, as I speak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.