main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Q'ira as a character : it could have been worse.

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by BaronNoir, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaronNoir

BaronNoir Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2001
    Star Wars. A setting in which bad guys have names like Grievous, Maul, Sidious, Revan...thankfully, by the EU end, we were one step away from Darth Audit or Admiral Von Massacre.

Q'ira (I have to admit here I was rather fond of Bria Tharen) works surprisingly well compared to most comparable characters in the EU or the movies (the victim of slavers who become a slaver herself, for instance, that would be Chantique, but while Chantique have it's moments, she really looked and behaved like a space dominatrix...), in the way that she is not ''AH-AH-AH-AH-AH, I'M SUPER EVIL''

Of course, Q'ira had the same problems as Bria Tharen-the childhood friend that have to die to make place for Leia...

2. Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 8, 2018
    I thought Q'ira was great. I assumed she was going to die before the end of the movie, especially as I had previously read Last Shot and Han seems to be grieving for her, or at least trying not to think about her.

I want to see more of her Teras-Kasi skills, her energy bar was still 3/4 the way full in that fight against Dryden.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Why start a new thread on her? Doesn't she have her own character/actress thread in here?

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes she does. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.