main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story Quantum leap

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by shygirl, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shygirl

shygirl Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2008
    I have been wanting to do a Quantum Leap story lately. This is one where Sam leaps into one of Al's daughter's. Contains Spanking
    Title: Sam's Trouble
    This is sometime after Sam leaped.

Chapter one

Who am I this time? Sam asked. Sam went over and looked in a mirror and said Oh boy! To Sam's surprise he had leaped into a young girl. I wonder how old I am? thought Sam. Sam was broken out of his thoughts when someone came in and slammed the door behind them. Irene Rose Calavicci! shouted the person that had came in. Sam was shocked to see that it was Al. I have leaped into one of Al's daughter thought Sam. First, you skipped school ,then, you called the principal some really bad names and, third, you lied to your mother Al said frustrated. What do you have to say for yourself young lady? asked Al. I'm sorry said Sam. If you aren't now you will be, Al said. You are going to be spanked bare bottom each night for a week for what you did missy said Al. Yes, dad sam said. Boy it's strange calling Al ,dad throught Sam. Also, if you get in any more trouble this week missy ,I will add another week to it said Al. Yes, dad ,Sam said.
    Now, pull your pants and underwear down ,and get over my knees said Al. Sam obeyed and when he got over Al's knees, Al said I am going to spank you 15 times ,Irene. 5 times for each of the things you did said Al.The first 5 times will be with my hand, the second 5 times will be with my belt,and the third 5 times will be with a hairbrush.Al, then started spanking. Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack Boy, did Al's hand hurt thought Sam. Then, Al starting using the belt. Smack,Whack,Whack,Smack,Whack. Ouch! that hurts dad, said Sam. It is suppose to said Al. Now the final 5 said Al.Whack,Ouch!,Whack, Whack,Whack,Smack Ouch! said Sam. It is over now Irene, I forgive you said Al, but do not forget that you will also be spanked the rest of the week to said Al.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello and welcome to NSWFF! Please read over the Fandom Tags reminder and edit the title of your story accordingly. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.