main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Drama Quarantined

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Jack Shaw
    Outside of Summerton City Hall, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:00 P.M.

Chaos had already spread through the scene when he arrived. More dead. More questions. Nobody knew what was going on or why. This confusion ripped the community apart, he knew that. So he leaped out of his car into the newest incident in his little town. It was already more than clear nothing was alright anymore. As he pulled his gun Marty gave him a heads up. The suspect was arrested. Thre girl crying on the sidelines. He ordered more men. Everybody available and declared this an emergency. Everything else needed luck, now. Hopefuilly he had some tonight.

"Alastor, go, go look for the gun." He ordered his faithful dog and slowly walked over to the girl. A last look to Marty making the arrest. Then he holstered his gun and dropped to his knees. He did not recognize the girl right away. But her face was covered in her hands. "Hey, are you alright? Don´t worry. You´re safe now."

He looked around. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Tag: Spy

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Chapter One - The Walls are coming up. . .

Outside of Summerton City Hall, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010

[image=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2121/2330941664_42ce15ea6a.jpg]

Looking up, the girl?s face could be seen. Brownish blond hair, bright blue eyes, red cheeks. The normal young woman with hopes and dreams. Her name was Renee Morgan, the daughter of a rich millionaire that lived in the richer parts of Dayton, the neighboring city. He was Lance Morgan, and he owned more different corporations in the food business. A few days ago, August 14th to be exact, his daughter had ran away with a ?bad boy?. Registered in the police computer was that in high school she had done drugs, and had been involved in the wrong kind of things. She had almost been arrested, but her father had ?somehow? gotten her out of it.

?Joseph was a freaking idiot! I hate him!? Renee screamed, crying some more, ?I should have never followed him. He just had the drugs, the looks, and the way about him. Yesterday he just . . .snapped on me. Left me at a freaking bar!? Renee collapsed on the sidewalk, crying some more. ?Then Daddy sent some guy to get me. And I came out here and so did Joseph. Joseph had the strangest look in his eyes. He looked crazy!?

With that, Marty walked up. ?Fred?s sending the guy to jail. And Ms. Morgan, I am going to have to ask that you come with me to be interrogated. If you come up clean, you can go honey. But I can tell you have had some weed. That true?? Marty asked the young girl. She wiped her nose with the back of her hand, looking up at the tall police officer.

?Yes,? she sighed. Marty took her by hand, leading her off. ?Hey Jack, go on over to the hospital. The other officers are watching Alastor. Supposed to be two victims over there from this morning at the park. Me and you missed the action dealing with other stuff, but the man went crazy out there. Killed a woman and her mother at the park. Nice two women.? Marty cuffed young Renee and put her in the police car.

TAG: Thread, LordT

3. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Jack Shaw
    Outside Somerton

Jack thought about it. Another maniac. Another case of violence ending with people dead. He only absently listened to Marty as he spoke. Then he looked up. "Deputy, I give the orders here, understood? Sheriff. Deputy." He pointed at their badges. "Deputy. Sheriff." then he took the young owamn away from his Deputy. "We got bodies all over town and you wanna file an arrest for possession of some pot? Oh c´mon. Get the crime scene secured and we´ll meet over at the hospital. Miles can take her statement." Jack said and send Marty away. He knew Marty´s suggestions had been alright. and he knew perfectly well, he was letting out anger about not controlling the situation on his Deupty. Then again, he could not allow his people to run around as if they head command here.

He brought Renee over to his jeep and made her sit on the backseat. Giving her a smile he looked at her. "When I come back the weed is on my seat, you got it? It just lies there and nobody know where it came from, okay?" He said calm but intense and closed the door.

He called central and made them connect him to Lance Morgan. "Sir, here is Sheriff Jack Shaw from Somerton. We just picked your daughter up. I wanted to tell you she is save and sound. Although a little shaken after being part of a violent conflict. We will soon return her to you safely. She was also in posession of an illegal substance. Which I am about to throw into a trash-can and forget. She´s been through enough. Now, if you could call your major and ask him to talk to his Sheriff to send me some men, that would make all the proceedings a lot faster around here. Returning your girl much sooner to you. And we would all win. How does that sound?" He looked at the car and awaited the answer. Then he cut the line and drove the girl to the police station without a further word. After he had dropped her he would still have time to visit the hospital once more. For the next two victims.

Tag: Spy (if you have nothing to add, move me to the hospital, okay?)

4. bundjakub23132

bundjakub23132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2010
    OOC: Thanks for clearing that up, Spy. Ignore most of my last post, guys!

Chapter One - The Walls Are Coming Up...

IC: Drew Weston, Ren Abe, Mizuki Fukuda
    Adams Household, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010

Mizuki screamed as the woman grabbed her leg, dragging her out of the truck.

"Y'all killed 'em," screamed the woman, "Y'all killed m' family, you b****!" She trained the shotgun's barrels on Mizuki, and readied to end her life.

As her finger closed on the trigger, a red Nike trainer flew out of the truck and struck the woman in the face. Stunned, the woman stumbled backwards, firing the shotgun harmlessly into the air. Fresh blood flood from her nose and stained the front of her blouse.

"Ren," Mizuki said gratefully as Ren jumped from the truck to check on her. Drew vaulted the two and began grappling the woman for control of the shotgun. Surprised by the old woman's strength, Drew actually feared he would lose the fight. During th tussle, the gun's barrel actually ended up being wrenched into a u-shape. The woman snarled and shoved Drew away and tossed the now useless gun aside.

"What's your problem?" Drew shouted. He grasped at a gouge in his forearm where the woman had bit him. "We're not spies! We're from Japan! We haven't killed your family!"

The woman smiled evilly, Drew's blood dripping from her chin...

TAG: Spy

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

Adams Household, Summerton, Virginia
    August 17th, 2010
    5:12 P.M.

The Adams woman leaped at Drew again, snapping her jaws. Blood flowing from her lips, she spoke. ?Death strikes the youngest. You brought upon this plague. I didn?t believe my son. By now I do,? she laughed, snapping Drew?s arm again. Blood dripped from her lips, and then the woman tipped over on the ground. She was dead.

?Get in the truck. We?re taking you to the hospital. Wherever it is!? Mizuki screamed.

Summerton Hospital, Summerton, Virginia
    August 17th, 2010
    5:23 P.M.

The Summerton Hospital was fairly large. But to Jack, who came from bigger cities, it was tiny, small. Locals visited the place rarely, but in the past four days many people had visited. More than half the population of the town. Doctor Ally Shaw happened to be at the front doors when her husband walked in. She offered him a small kiss, gazing into his eyes. ?I know what you are here for,? she whispered, ?The younger woman is in critical condition. Can?t talk, and probably won?t ever be able to. She is predicted to be dead. Thrown against a tree. The elderly lady barely got it. But she will die later on tonight, I just know. She can talk and allows visitors. Her room is B14.?

Driving up in a truck was Drew, Ren, and Mizuki. Drew?s blood had covered the truck and Ren, who was trying to stop it. They ran towards the door, encountering the doctor and sheriff.

TAG: LordT and Bund

6. bundjakub23132

Mar 7, 2010
    Chapter One - The Walls are Coming Up...
    August 17th, 2010
    5:23 P.M.

Ren helped Drew out of the truck, using pieces of the truck's upholstery to keep the bleeding down. Mizuki had already leaped from the truck and rushed into the hospital and was now standing anxiously at the reception desk.

"Can I help you, miss," said the receptionist.

"Yes," Mizuki said frantically, "my friend was, uh, bitten. He is bleeding all over." She pointed back at Drew, who was just now coming through the door.

"Sorry, miss, I can't help you," said the receptionist, "you need to take him around the back to the Emergency Room."

"But this is hospital too," Mizuki shouted, "why you can't help now?"

"Because you don't have an appointment," the receptionist said apologetically. "This part of the building is for those with appointments only."

Mizuki swore at the receptionist in Japanese, and looked around the lobby in a panic. She spotted a female doctor talking with a man in a law enforcement uniform. Mizuki hurried over to her and grabbed her arm roughly, spinning her around. The woman's nametag read, "DR. Ally Shaw."

"Please, doctor," Mizuki said, pointing again at Drew, "can you help?"

TAG: LordT, Spy

7. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: I assume it is still okay I´ll take Ally as my second PC; right? I´ll give her a CS once I am sure it is . . .

Until then. Jack Shaw.

Jack Shaw & Dr. Ally Shaw
    Hospital

What the hell was happening here? They had barely seen each other that week. It seemed the whole world went crazy and Doctors and Cops were in high demand. "Okay, I´ll gonna see her now and you should probably take care of your patients. Something is wrong here, Ally. Something is awful wrong here." Ally nodded. And gave him a concerned look.

A Japanese looking woman approached her. she gave Jack an "I got that" look and smiled as he went. Always the hero. Sherrif in town. Then her face turned into the concentrated Doctors again.

"Please, doctor," The Japanese looking woamn asked "can you help?"

"Depends, Ma´am. What is your problem?" The woman did not look too good, but not actually hurt. Blood was everywhere but these days chances were high it wasn´t hers.

Jack found B-14 pretty easy. He knew the little Hospital all too well. More than one romantic candlelight dinner with his wife in 24 hour emergency shifts. More than one night holding her on the small bed for Doctors. He breathed in and out again and then passed into the room. "Madam, how are you? I am the Sheriff, Jack Shaw. And I wanted to ask you, if you can tell me what happened down there. We got a dying girl and you aren´t fine, either I was told." He gave the elder woman his most charming boyish smile. the one he used to melt the heart of Ally´s mom, usually.

And checked the datasheet at her bed for her exact diagnosis, then.

[b]Tag: Spy[/b]

8. bundjakub23132

Mar 7, 2010
    Chapter One: The Walls Are Coming Up...
    August 17th, 2010
    5:24 P.M.

Mizuki looked from Ally Shaw to Drew and back. She sifted through her limited English vocabulary for words that made sense.

"He was-" she couldn't find the right word, so she mimed a biting motion- "by someone. The someone was-" she mimed a vomiting motion- "blood all over." Mizuki hoped the doctor would understand.

Behind her, Drew and Ren had managed to make a tourniquet from the truck's seating material and the bleeding from the bite wound was slowing. "Hopefully this doctor lady can help us," Drew said to Ren, "or I'm sure I'm done for."

TAG: LordT, Spy

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: LordT, tagged you for Ally. You can put the sheet up, and she is your second character now.

August 17, 2010
    5:34

Diagnostic Sheet for Ruby Marley

Broken Ribs
    Bloody Coughing
    Possible Amnesia
    Feels like Drowning at Times
    Arms and Legs Uncontrollable at Times
    Weak

Ruby ?Rubes? Marley was on her hospital bed, her skinny frame a little too skinny for normal. Her eyes were tired, but anyone could tell she had been a beautiful young woman back in the day. She had since had three children, her last two moving off to New York. Ruby had yet to call them and report to them of the tragedy that had befallen on her their older sister and her. Jack Shaw, the Sheriff, had lived across from her for years. She never talked much to her neighbors though.

?Hello, Mr. -cough- Shaw,? Ruby laid back on her pillow, small beads of blood on her hand she had used to cover the cough. Rudy sighed, wiping her hand on her skirt. ?Emmy. What a beautiful young woman, a smart, beautiful young woman. I have always been so proud.? Ruby stared out the window. ?Surprisingly, you are the first person to ask me this,? Ruby leaned closer to the man, ?What I am about to tell you is something you might not believe. I doubt anyone will believe me. But it is true.?

?My daughter and I were jogging in the park, like are normal schedule. The man was sitting on the bench, reading his newspaper calmly. I couldn?t see his face, but his hands weren?t shaking, like most frightened people?s are. Once we were almost out of the way, the man jumped up. He shoved me on the ground. After pouncing from back, he hit my daughter and banged her head against the tree. In that tree, me and- um. . .my husband carved are initials years ago. He came back for me, but. . .something distracted him. Then the police arrived.? Ruby laid back on her pillow, staring above her. Then she started bucking up and down. Screaming. Crying. Blood squirted from her arm, holes cracking it. The woman turned to Jack. She jumped. And her teeth were sharp.

Razor sharp.

TAG: LordT

August 17, 2010
    5:37

I am watching them. I am shivering slightly, but I will wrap my coat around myself. Just twenty-six minutes now. The walls were coming, the walls were coming. And once they come, I will have little Drew boy. Just like I had the girl years ago. I lust to see Drew die. I will murder the others, the female doctor, the Sheriff, the Japanese people, to see Drew die. And once he dies. . .well, then Summerton itself might as well give up.

[image=http://atlantichomehealth.com/images/nurse.jpg]

Nurse Cassandra Arnolds approached Doctor Shaw and the others.

?Doctor Shaw, emergency procedures are happening for the patient in room B-14. I will assist these three,? she said, flipping her long blond hair behind her shoulder. She and Ally have been working together for three years, Cassandra becoming a nurse to personally help Ally. There was mutual trustworthiness between the two.

Drew felt something in the pit of his chest. A hacking cough rising slowly. Just one simple cough though. And he hacked it. But up came blood. Green blood.

TAG: LordT, Bund

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: SSG Will
    Summerton Grocery
    August 17, 2010

Will decided that he was going to pick up a few things from the grocery in preperation for returning to base for another potential deployment. This had been, hands down, the worst leave that he had ever been on. He was reminded about his lost love, his father was now gone, and his mother is now alone. He wandered amongst the shelves internally debating whether or not he was going to succomb to one of his old demons. As he argued with himself he realized that he was not the only one struggling with whether or not he should go through with something.

Will decided to forgo at least one of his purchases and slowly followed the other shopper from a two lane distance. MP school and retail cashier experiance in high school told the combat cop that the other gentleman was about to hold up the grocery. As causually has he could, the career soldier walked up towards the checkout counter. He looked over at the clerk and realized that she to knew what the other 'patron' was planning. She was trying to reach for something that was concealed under the counter and was not being as nonchilant about it as she probably thought she was being.

He continued towards her and looked at the name on her nametag. "Becky? I'm sorry, but can I trouble you for a pack of Marlboro Reds." He pulled out his wallet to pay with a debit card and flashed her his MP Shield. On the payslip he scribed not only his name but at the top he put, "Don't be a Hero". With that he headed for the door.

TAG: Spike

11. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007

Name: Ally Shaw
    Appearance: [image=http://i.onmeda.de/Aerztin_am_tisch.jpg]
    Personality: Calm, friendly, caring
    Biography: Dr. Ally Shaw was born as Aleria Moore to the small town of Somerton. She grew up to be what many considered the twon beauty. From small age on, she actually got told how beautiful she was. Which was why she always wanted to be anything butthat. She worked hard, driven to excellency and the need to hear she was smart, creative or whatever it was she tried to achieve. Finally, when she had finished school she went to study in the next big town and found a place where she could be without being only an object to look on. Many girls were pretty in student towns and few were as smart. She made her Doctor and was ready to go to the big world to live her big dreams. That was when he father had his first stroke. Ally loved her father more than anyone, especially because he never hadcalled her pretty. And she hurried back. Her marks made a job in the local Hospital purely paperwork and soon she settled in Sommerton. Her father died the same year and Ally felt lonely. At least until that guy appeared. Rough, smart and totally a Gentleman she fell in love with him, while fixing his arm. The same night he got no Motel to stay in and ally offered her couch. He never ended up on that couhc. Not in the 8 years of their marriage. And even though they remained childless Ally found her joy of her life in Jack. And lives a calm but satisfying life these days.

12. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Jack Shaw
    Room, Hospital

Suddenly she was all over him. Her story had been frightening enough. Now she was a monstrous thing herself. He gasped and allowed himself to fall back, drawing his gun as she fell on him. Her razor sharp teeth over him. He yelled. Screamed out in shock as much as in anger. And pulled his trigger. Once. Right into her stomach. A day ago he would have tried to beat her down. Or grab her. Now he knew this was life and death, simply because it was . . . everything was. People kept on dying like flies. And he had to do something about it.

All while he tried to push her off himself, he realized to many places were burning to put out all these fires one by one.

Ally Shaw

Corridor, Hospital

"What? Jack is there." She said, looking to the woman she had just spoken to. "I will be back in a second. This lady will take good care of you." And Ally turned and almost ran to the room. What in Gods name was going on? Did Jack now anything? She just wanted to life a simple peaceful life, but she felt something dark, menacing coming closer with every breath.

"Jack! Jack, what is going on?" She asked and turned around the corner to have a look into the room.

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Chapter One - The walls are coming up . . .

Summerton Grocery, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:35 P.M.

Rebecca Taylor
    calmly smiled at the young man in front of her. The other man with the gun was making his way to the counter, walking slowly. He looked as if he was examining foods, gummy bears and such, but Rebecca knew that either this man was crazy, or he was preparing to kill them both. ?Sure,? she told the young man, who was also fairly new, but she knew who he was. He was in the army, and was the son of that nice couple out in the Hills, as the rich parts of town were called. As she reached for the cigarettes, she realized the man was getting his gun out. She wheeled around, her gun in her hands.

?Put your gun down,? Rebecca commanded, aiming at the man?s chest. The man fired, but the shots were off balance, and shattered glass behind Rebecca. She ducked down behind the counter, praying the man was running too. She heard another gun shot, then running footsteps. Coming up from under the counter, she aimed the gun at the man?s head. The young man was behind the counter with her now. Rebecca sighed in relief, but screamed as she looked down at her thigh. Blood was darkening her tan pants, staining her beautiful pants from the mall in Hope Valley, the town neighboring the city.

Shooting repeatedly, the man was hit once, twice, three times in the chest, right in the area of his heart. But he didn?t flinch. Blood was all over him now, but he was unfazed. Rebecca fired again, this time in the head. The man?s neck snapped backwards, but came back up, bouncing around. He had a eerie smile on his face, blood running from his lips. ?Damn,? Rebecca whispered, glancing at her pants. The man leaped on the counter, raising a boot to Rebecca?s head. Rebecca fell against the glass, scratching her up. Her gun had slid away from her.

Near her.

But nearer to the younger man.

?Help,? Rebecca whispered as the man lowered a gun to her head.

TAG: CPL

Summerton Hospital, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:40 P.M.

The elderly woman slid off Jack, her limp body suddenly serene and old, like a normal elderly woman. She had injured him, by the bites, and had somehow reached the door, closing it. Now she lay dead, blood everywhere. Nasty, creepy blood.

[image=http://www.grit.com/uploadedImages/GRT/blogs/Jeans_Blog/Traitor2.jpg]

As Ally was about to open the door, one young man pushed past her. He was dressed in FBI outfits. Eerie black outfit, with dark, shaded sunglasses. Pulling the woman from Jack, her dragged her out the door. Like that. Leaving Jack and Ally stunned.

Outside of Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:45

[image=http://www.aircav.com/dodphoto/dod03/ch47-014rs.jpg]

Two large helicopters, encrypted with military symbols, buzzed in like flies. Which is what they were. Military flies. Each held a large, glistening piece of glass, taller than any glass any others had known. The military had been saving these up for a long time. They were made of indestructible glass, which couldn?t be shattered. Not possible. Yet they lowered graciously, calmly. The glass hit the ground, digging in slowly. It went deep in the ground, and still stood tall. Two more helicopters wheeled in, dropping two more off.

Military camps were set up around the walls, in the woods. On the main road, one small car piled with five soccer playing children wheeled up to the wall. The soccer mom was behind the wheel, telling the children to be quiet. Those were the last words she ever spoke. The car seemingly hit thin air, sending her through the air. The children were shush, shocked as the car flipped. It landed on its ruff, smashing mostly the mother.

Throughout the city, no one realized there were walls up.

But soon.

Soon. . .

TAG: None

14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    I couldn?t have one Best GM without everyone here also. Thanks for helping me win the award. I have enjoyed this game, even though we have a small cast. But as long as everyone is having fun, we might as well go on!

15. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Will Shepherd
    August 17, 2010
    5:35 P.M.

Will could hardly believe what he was witnessing unfold before his eyes. All he wanted to do was to get out of the house for a few hours to take his mind off of his deceased father. He only stopped in the grocery store to pick up something to drink, possibly some alcohol. He decided to forgo the drink decision when he noticed the perpetrator wandering the shelves. The purchase of the cigarettes was only so that he could ?communicate? with the clerk.

Now he found himself on the deck, behind the counter, and within reach of partially expended weapon. The clerk, Becky, had pulled what looked like either a Glock 17 or 22 either way there would still be at least 11 to 12 rounds after the four shots that she already cooked off before losing control of the semi-automatic pistol. Typically these shots would have stopped if not put down an assailant, but this lunatic just kept on coming.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/Glock22inOliveDrab.jpg] [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/76/GLOCK_29_10mm.jpg]

Will always had five things on his person wherever he went: his shield and identification, his ID or Dog tags, his wristwatch, his St. Michael?s medallion, and his two concealed weapons. All for specific reasons, either practical or sentimental. His shield and IDs were a requirement on base so it was second nature for him to carry them. His wristwatch had been worn by every male in his family that served in the military since World War I. His thoughts turned to the medallion around his neck, St. Michael, the patron saint of Germans, Police Officers, and grocers. Will happened to be both inside of a grocery.

[image=http://www.bragg.army.mil/provostmarshal/Graphics/MPBadge.png] [image=http://www.catholicfaithstore.com/Inventory/CatholicFaith/1/PicmOG20o.jpg]

The final pieces of his everyday ensemble were his Gerber folding, serrated pocket-knife and his North American Arms .22 Short Mini-revolver. Will knew that if the Glock had not stopped this crazed man, than the small caliber revolver would not even faze him. He has had experience with meth-heads when he was working the roads in garrison and no amount of firepower was going to stop this tweeker from continuing on his rampage. But he had reached for it anyways before Becky had lost her own weapon.

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/NAA22S.jpg]

With his .22 in his left hand and the partially used Glock in his right, he looked into the eyes of Becky as she whispered, ?Help.? Simultaniously he fired the mini .22 at the glass front of the store and semi-auto at the center mass of the man holding a gun to the head of an innocent grocery store clerk. As he squeezed off the rounds he prayed in his own mind:

Saint Michael the Archangel,
    defend us in battle;
    be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
    and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
    by the power of God,
    thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
    who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

TAG: Spike.

[b]IC: CPL Lucas
    [i]Summerton Grocery Parking Lot, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:35 P.M.[/i][/b]

Lucas had been leisurely snoozing in the front passenger seat of SSG Shepherd Chevy Cobalt until he was rudely roused by the all too familiar sounds of gun shots. The first two shots woke him, but the next salvo told him where they were coming from? the store. The MP working dog looked over into the vacant driver?s seat and knew his partner was still inside most likely in the line of fire.

The cool breeze that brushed past his muzzle told him that his partner had not forgotten standard protocol and left the car windows open. For most this would be a foolish thing to do, but for anyone who worked with a trained killer, this move allowed the second half of the partnership access to the exterior of the vehicle.

As the working

16. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Jack Shepard & Ally Shaw
    Hospital

He gasped as the FBI agent pulled the owman out of the window. But he did not allow his surprise to keep him out of it. He leaped to his feet, pointing the gun towards the direction he walekd to and turned around the corner, where he expected the man. "Who are you!? What are you oding here?" He yelled at him, hoping he would not find thin air he was yelling at. FBI jackets were no FBI badges and this man had just attacked someone. Even though Jack would probably thank him for that. Especially one question came up. What did the FBI do here?"

"Jack!?" Ally yelled, but she knew he would be ignored. And that it was okay. He was the Cop in town, after all. She took the phone and called security. "Emergency Level B. Get everybody up here!" She screamed into the phone.

Tag: Spy (sorry for the post, but I was struggling to write an appropriate post)

17. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Soundtrack
    Prologue - Before the Plague

William Shepard - Gone but Not Forgotten
    Jack Shaw and Alastor - Like Father Like Son
    Andrew, Mizuki, and Ren - Spooked by the Spooky

Ending of Chapter One - The Walls are coming up

August 17, 2010

Rebecca watched the man holding her down get several bullets in the face. By now, his skin was destroyed, mangled and permanently horrified. ?You will watch the ones you love die,? the man laughed through a hole that resembled his mouth, though where his mouth was now was impossible to tell. ?Your father died a couple of days ago, didn?t he. You girlfriend went missing years ago. And your mother is at her home, all alone. All-freaking-alone! And I am not alone, son. There are others-? Rebecca had reached her gun, turning around and firing again at the man?s mouth hole. The man coughed on the bullet and collapsed backwards, knocking cigarette packs down on his head.

Rebecca held her leg, her blood starting to ease down. She hadn?t been hit hard enough, but still it looked like she was pretty banged up. Rebecca shifted, lowering her gun for one moment. ?Your mother might be in trouble kid,? Rebecca told her, then the police pulled up. Deputy Marty Rivers held Rebecca, helping him into his cop car. One young woman sat inside, a worried, perhaps drugged look on her face. ?I?m taking her to the hospital now!? Marty hissed at both William and his radar, ?I need backup! We got two me, one with his face shot out here. The place smells like puke.?

Shepard Household, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010

[image=http://11.media.tumblr.com/13922782_500.jpg]

Eliza Shepard restlessly pulled her fingers through her tangled hair. She was still dressed in pajamas, her will to do anything gone. She missed her husband a lot, but perhaps her son missed him more. In the last few days before her son had left to go to the military, he and his father hadn?t been on the best behavior. Eliza missed the young girl her son had been dating. Of course, he hadn?t brought her home much, actually none at all, but Eliza knew her. It was sad the woman had went missing.

The door opened.

?Will?? Eliza shouted, getting up from her bed. She walked calmly to the top of the staircase, taking her time. No one was anywhere downstairs. Eliza frowned, looking around for several moments. The hands wrapped around her neck, shook her like rag doll. The pure shock of the incident caused Eliza to undergo a seizure. Just like her husband. The person gripping her neck laughed, giggled like a little girl.

The person let her go.

Eliza fell over the side of the staircase, a silent scream coming from her lips. She landed on the TV, causing it to cave in. Blood was all over the floor now, and Eliza had stopped moving, stopped shaking. The person walked down the stairs, making their way to the door. Dark black gloves covered their hands as they walked. As the person passed across the blood, their foot pressing into it, it left no footprint.

August 17, 2010
    5:45 P.M.

The mysterious FBI agent carrying the corpse from the room turned to look at Jack Shaw, a man he knew well. Each and every person he had researched personally, and knew each by their names and faces, knew how easy they would have been to be changed. Jack Shaw seemed to be a strong man, a proud man, and perhaps a father, if time didn?t get away from him. The man frowned, then started shouting.

?If I do not get out of this hospital in five minutes, I won?t ever get out!? the man shouted, aiming his gun at the police officer. Then he shrugged, cursed, then pulled the dead woman with

18. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Library Threads

I?m sure everyone has noticed the new thing (library threads). It seems that Quarantined has developed a large NPC cast, along with character histories and other things. Anyway, I think that Quarantined needs a Library Thread to help put down any information needed within the game. A map of Summerton, VA will probably be needed, and I have a couple of pics and such, along with directions and other things. Soundtracks are being developed, and I plan on letting all of you help with those. About to start it up, so if there are any problems, speak now.

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    GM approved

Name: Paul Weller
    Appearance:
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/rpg-quarantined.jpg]
    Personality: Paul is a very outgoing individual with an affinity toward women. This quality has a tendency to get him into trouble and he has had quite a few affairs because of it. Still, he can be very dedicated to his work and takes a lot of pride in teaching the kids at the school. He also has a natural ability to joke around, making his lessons in the classroom quite enjoyable.
    Biography: Paul grew up in the town of Alexandria, Virginia, living in a household with his younger brother and older sister. Being the middle child had never been easy and even from a young age, Paul was always seeking attention and getting into trouble as a result. This would continue on well into his adulthood, where his focus would change to seeking out the attention of women.

Upon completing high school, Paul attended college and focused his studies on biology and genetics. He would soon graduate and feeling the need to be close to home, landed a teaching job at a high school in the small town of Summerton, Virginia.

But there was a dark side to Paul as well and after a year or two of teaching at the high school, rumors began to circulate about the biology teacher seeking the attention of certain female students, but of course, no proof could ever be found. Regardless of the rumors, Paul remained dedicated to his work as well as his long term girlfriend, Kate.

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Last Post of Chapter One - The Walls are coming up. . .

Summerton High School, Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5: 45 P.M.

Kayla Bushel tapped her pencil on her desk. Detention was going late today. The ?teach?, or Mr. Weller as his official name noted, wrote on his Promethean Board. Seemed like the latest thing. Kayla?s eyes wandered to the window of the classroom. From her point of view, she watched it all. The others dozed, the teacher taught, and Kayla watched. Kayla saw the helicopters, saw the people wandering around the streets. Then she saw him. He saw her.

Him.

She dropped her head on her desk, her forehead hitting the desk with a thunk. Her heart stopped her, pants became drenched, and her ears started to bleed. She was dead. One student, a punk rocker with his hair spiked up and tongue and ear rings plastered to his face, glanced at her. ?Kayla?? He whispered, then saw the blood, ?Kayla?!? He heard the buzzing copters and looked up. The man was gone.

?What are those walls?? he asked, his name Devon Rivers. He was the son of Marty Rivers, Deputy of the Summerton Police. He was currently in the hospital, standing in the waiting room as he watched the walls hit the ground. Kayla suddenly raised her head, and her eyes didn?t look normal. Didn?t look sane. . .

?Why, I think the Wall are coming up, Dear Mr. Watson.? Kayla dropped her head on her desk. She was now dead.

Chapter Two - Knowledge is the key to nothing

August 17, 2010
    5: 45 P.M.

Devon was screaming now, screaming like a little girl. Other students were making a run to the door, but the Principal, Grace Katherine, stepped in front of the door. ?Students, under the desks, prepare for anything! Don?t try to run, as everyone in Summerton is in trouble!? She grabbed Teacher Paul by the arm, leading him from the room. Paul had noticed Kayla, but didn?t get to say anything amongst Grace?s words.

?As far as we know, we might be under a terrorist attack. The police force is stuck with other business, as far as I know of, so we need to get the kids somewhere safe,? Grace whispered to Paul, her strong voice quivering ever so slightly, ?Funny that this was your day for detention-? Katherine stopped as the door opened and Devon ran out, pushing the elderly woman on the back. She fell into Paul?s arms, screaming.

?Kay!? Devon mumbled, stumbling down the hallway in a drunk stumble, ?Kay! Where are you Kayla? You aren?t dead. You can?t be.? He fell forward and collapsed on the tile, tossing up his lunch. The room was chaos, students scrambling under desks, girls crying, guys shaking. And Kayla still lay bowed over desk, dead and oblivious to the world around her.

TAG: Han

OOC: Others, reply to last tags. Can all of you believe we have reached chapter two? Everybody having fun? PM me if problems.

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: took some liberteis. If not okay overwrite thme or void the part of the post.

Jack & Ally Shaw
    Hospital

Ally was the first to see it, as Jack was still considering what to do next about his colleague. Well, he still considered FBI to be his colleagues for some odd reason.

Ally pointed at the glass and yelled out. "Jack! Jack what the hell is that?" She opened her eyes. Somewhere beneath a car crashed. Jack went to his wifes side and his eyes widened. Glass? He looked at the FBI agent and then he kmnew what was played. Secrets and fools. The FBI´s favourite game. Don´t tell them, don´t let them find out, just make ´em do what you want.

He went straight over to the FBI man and kicked him between his legs. His gun was already on it´s way up too his head, pressing itself under it into the man´s throat, as his fist hammered into his stomach and pushed him to the wall.

"You got three minutes? then I would not waste my time and tell me what´s going on? Because you won´t leave before I got some answers." The man probably wanted to say something. "Ah! Think about it first. Do I look like a guy you can impress? Yes? No. Right answer is no. So what is going on, hm?"

His gun pressed hard into the mans neck. Ally from behind looked down to the woman and then up to Jack. "I would talk if I were you. These backwater Sherrifs can be terrible when angry." She said and took her mobile from her pocket.

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Paul Weller
    August 17, 2010
    5:45 PM

It was hard to focus; extremely hard to focus. This wasn't a normal occurrence for him and he knew it was never wise to allow that to show through to the students, but he was only human. The truth was, he shouldn't be here. He should be relaxing at home, at the local pub, at the diner...anywhere else but here. Instead, he found himself stuck in a stuffy classroom with a bunch of troublemakers as he oversaw his spot in the rotation for detention duty.

And it couldn't have come on a hotter day... he thought bitterly to himself as he scribbled more notes down in the midst of setting up his lesson plan for the next day. How did all of these kids manage to get detention this soon into the school year anyway? They were barely through the first week!

That's when Paul noticed the whispering. It started low at first and steadily grew in volume. He had never been strict with small talk and the occasional whisper during a lesson, it was when it got loud enough so that he could make out the individual conversations that he felt obligated to intervene. This was one of those instances.

Glancing up from his work on the desk, Paul scanned the rows of students sitting in front of him, his gaze eventually resting on a young man with spiked hair and several piercings. He was leaning over the girl beside him, gently calling her name and rising from his seat as if horrified. Paul frowned. Of all the times for the kid to pursue a girl...

"Devon," he called to the young man in a stern voice, recalling his name being passed around in casual conversation
    among the faculty. Most of the time, it wasn't good. To many, he was a known troublemaker and a teacher's worst
    nightmare. "Take a seat and get--"

Devon started to scream, drowning out Paul's voice with one, terrified shriek. That was enough to bring Paul staggering to his feet, concern now written all over his face. He knew all too well that students would do just about anything to garner attention, but this was too far, especially when this particular young man had already landed himself in detention.

He was just rounding the desk and starting toward the source of the problem when he spotted the thick liquid pooling out from underneath the girl Devon had been speaking to. Was that blood? Paul stopped instantly in his tracks, his jaw clenching tightly as the classroom seemingly exploded with chaos around him. Students were now shouting amongst themselves as they scrambled from their seats, knocking over chairs and desks in their haste to escape the madness unfolding around them.

Paul stood there, helpless and stunned, occasionally reaching out to hold back an escaping student, but his attempts were futile. That is, until another figure entered the room and barred their way at the door. Paul soon realized it was Grace and he allowed himself a small sigh of relief.

?Students, under the desks, prepare for anything!" Grace's commanding voice echoed around the classroom. "Don?t try to run, as everyone in Summerton is in trouble!?

'Trouble?' Paul mouthed wordlessly as he snapped his head over in her direction. Was this somehow all connected to the girl's strange behavior? And if so, what sort of trouble were they in? Before he was able to form his answer, however, Grace had grabbed him by the arm and she was now pulling him out into the hallway to speak privately.

?As far as we know, we might be under a terrorist attack," Grace explained in a raised whisper, her voice almost quivering as she shut the door behind her. That was unlike the Grace he knew. This was serious. "The police force is stuck with other business, as far as I know of, so we need to get the kids somewhere safe.? She paused to reflect for a moment before continuing. ?Funny that this was your day for detention-?

She never got a chance to continue. Devon, still frantic over what happened in the classroom, came charging through the closed

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  23. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

August 17, 2010
    5:50 P.M,

FBI Officer Joe Red, as his code name suggested, felt the pain where the police officer had struck him. Joe screamed at Jack, collapsing on the floor as he dropped the elderly woman. She rolled to a stop at Ally?s feet. The elderly woman?s dead eyes stared up at Ally, and Ally might have seen her blink, if she was looking. Joe had heard the thunk, the noise that confirmed his death. He had signed up for this job though. He noticed Jack?s stare, his brutal stare and believed he would die.

?You can kill me. Kill me. Because whatever the hell you think is bad now, you will find out later. Everyone you have met in the last couple of minutes will be dead in a couple of days if the government can?t find out what happened. Look at your beautiful wife there,? Joe smirked, realizing that his killers would be struck cold, ?She will die. She looks weak. Looks like someone who can die easily. In a couple of days, I bet you a million bucks she will be dying in your arms, and then she will bite you. And then, well then you are going to die.?

Joe tried to stand up. He wanted to die.

August 17, 2010
    5:50 P.M.

Grace listened to Paul speak. Her gray hair was in sweaty strangles, and her eyes examined his. She glanced away for a moment, one small tear rolling from her eye. She wiped her glasses in her shirt, then looked at Paul with renewed strength. She smiled tightly at him, showing him she was fine. ?Summerton,? she sighed, ?Summerton has always been, strange, I guess. Just never this strange.? Grace was quiet for a few seconds, as if she was remembering something. ?The gym is the safest but, what if something happens. The gym means we have to travel outside and there could be another. . .What the heck, lets get these kids to the gym.?

Grace and Paul moved the kids to the gym, but while they walked toward it, they saw the walls, the see through glass walls, and both glanced at each other. Paul would notice the tears in the emotional woman?s eyes. Once they got the children in the gym, Grace looked at Paul with tears. ?Your girlfriend called, by the way,? Grace then burst into tears, ?She called from the Dayton. She was shopping. I doubt she made it to Summerton by now,? Grace then sobbed into Paul?s shoulder.

Road from Dayton to Summerton, VA
    August 17, 2010
    5:50 P.M.

Kate Anderson drove her car down the road to Summerton. In the seat next to her, shopping bags piled up. She sighed happily, wondering when Paul would get home from detention. Sometimes she hated that school he worked at. The rumors. But of course, they hadn?t been true. Kate could feel it. He would never cheat on her. Paul would never do that. Kate turned the corner to watch her bag fall over. She didn?t see any cars on the road, so she reached down to pick up the bag.

Her car hit the invisible wall. Kate smashed her forehead on the dashboard. She screeched, but that ended as the car flipped and went into the trees on the left side of the road. Blood leaked from the side of her mouth, her mind in a strange place. Someone opened her car door, grabbed her by the waist, and dragged her out. He dragged her into the woods, leaving the shattered car on the road.

TAG: None

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Paul Weller
    August 17, 2010
    5:50PM

They traveled across the open expanse toward the gymnasium, angling the handful of students that had been unlucky enough to serve detention that day ahead of them. As they moved cautiously along, Paul could hear the murmurs among them about the dead girl; what had happened to her and what would happen to them. He truly wished he had an answer to all of their questions, but the truth was he simply didn't know. In fact, nobody seemed to know what was going on and that's what concerned him the most.

But what happened back in the classroom and the chaos that had followed did little to prepare him for the sight that loomed over them. He first noticed it as a simple glint of the sun, something that could have easily been mistaken for a passing car on the highway, but upon further inspection, it was much larger and much more serious. A wall large enough to stretch around the perimeter of the entire town had been placed before them. With transparent sides, it was a window to the world beyond, reminding the residents of Summerton what they once had...and what they now lacked - their freedom. They were trapped.

With his jaw set into a hard line, Paul slowed and exchanged a wary glance with Grace. "This is no terrorist attack," he concluded solemnly. The longtime principal of Summerton High School simply returned his gaze, tears clearly visible in her eyes. It was evident in that gaze alone that she had come to the same conclusion. Angling his chin toward the ground, Paul accepted the hard truth and trudged onward.

They reached the gym a short time later and once inside, Paul was relieved to have gotten this far without another incident. Instincts took over after that and he quickly got to work reassuring the students with simple instructions and the occasional wisecrack to lighten the mood. Some were still skeptical, but for the most part, everyone had calmed down considerably and had split up into their own little groups to 'wait out the storm.'

With a yawn, Paul removed his glasses and rubbed at his tired eyes as he rejoined Grace a short time later. He offered her a weak smile at their accomplishments so far, but unfortunately, she couldn't return it. She just stared at him with red-rimmed eyes, obviously on the verge of tears once more.

"Your girlfriend called, by the way," she started softly. "She called from Dayton. She was shopping. I doubt she made it to Summerton by now."

If there was more to her report, Paul didn't hear it. All he was aware of was suddenly feeling sick as his gut dropped down to his feet. How could he have possibly forgotten about Kate? She should have been the most important person in his life and yet he somehow found himself more worried about his own well being and the school to even wonder if she had made it out safely. Still, if she had been in Dayton, there was a chance she had bypassed this whole thing. She may still be safe.

There was only one way to find out...

Nodding his silent thanks to Grace for the information, he turned away, reaching for the mobile phone clipped to his belt. He was now wandering around with no real direction as he dialed the number he had set to memory, brought the phone to his ear and waited.

"C'mon, Kate," he growled out after a moment. "Pick up the damn phone."

TAG: spycoder

25. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

August 17, 2010
    6:00 P.M.

She didn?t answer.

Grace had went back into the room of the students, looking around for moments. That was when Deputy Marty Rivers arrived. He came to Paul with his son. ?I am bringing Devon home. Please excuse us,? then he stopped and turned back around, ?This is not a terrorist attack. The government is controlling this little shindig, and I doubt we are getting out soon. At Summerton Hospital, we got some creepy stuff going on over there. One woman, the one who was attacked at the park, attacked Jack.?

Marty left.

Kelly, a ninth grade student who threw a spit wad at a teacher, stepped toward Paul for a moment. Tears ran down her face as she looked at him. ?Can I call my mother?? she asked. Once Paul had dealt with her, Grace looked at him. ?The students are getting restless, Paul,? she said, watching two students start to shake all over, ?Some seem traumatized, others just not saying anything. What should we do? Do you think one of us should go to the City Hall and find out what is happening?? Grace didn?t know about Paul?s conversation with Marty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.