~*~ Queencity Premier Party for Attack of the Clones! ~*~

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by LovelyLotus, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    Is this all still a go? Things are working themselves out so far so I would like to know about the party? Is it still happening on the 16th??? What's up?
  2. DarthStew Jedi Master

star 1
    To tell you the truth, I have no idea. My understanding was that this entire party was based on Springdale getting a digital version and having a midnight show. Right now, they don't know if they will get a digital version or have a midnight show. I know some people like yourself A.J. have already bought midnight tickets elsewhere.

To put it simply, I've got no clue at all.
  3. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    My understanding was that it was for a later showing which is why i went ahead and got tickets for AMC as a precaution just in case showcase didn't get a midnight showing, it seems that was a smart precaution. Beleive me if springdale gets a digital print i will see AotC there 10 times or more. I have become a true believer in digital after seeing it first hand at C2.

Whenever anyone knows anything please post it here. We all need time to start recruiting people to meet our quota of 80 people, I'd hate to ask tons of people to turn around and say that we are not doing it.
  4. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    How would everyone feel about a little Star Wars vs. Star Trek competition, if a Star Trek group was interested in joining in on the fun?

It's already been brought to Lotus' attention by that Star Trek groups leader!
  5. Raktajino Jedi Knight

star 1
    The more the merrier, of course.

What's the name of the Trek group?
  6. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds good to me, as long as we get to our 80 people. When would the party be (time of day)?
  7. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question, our contact at LazerWeb will have to be reached to confirm things. He will be contacted within the next couple of days to get things in motion, if all systems are go. Then, things will be posted here.

There was an e-mail received with a possible group of 60 joining up for the party, and contacts were made with a couple of folks who could bring 20 or more people. I don't know how many the Star Trek group would bring in.
  8. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe we can bring some of their members back to the light side of the force! mwah hahah member stealing...wait that would be a dark side attribute...i'm so confused

what time of day are we talking here?

how many members does this trek group have?
  9. gimpx32 Jedi Knight

Oh the conundrum.....what is a fan of both trek and sw to do?
  10. ImperialRecruiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Folks, I must apologize. I thought that there were 60 people going to be brought to the party. It is actually that there are 60 members to the Star Trek group. That was a goof up on my part. It would be awesome if they all came out though.

And I don't think it would be a Dark Side attribute, as long as you Light Siders don't use coercion. Leave that to me! ;)
  11. Geekzapoppin Jedi Knight

star 1
    These aren't the Borg you're looking for...
    You WILL take off those ridiculous ears!!!...
    *waves hand*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.