main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Queenie and The Princess are in buisness

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Ima_princess, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ima_princess

Ima_princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    Well PFF, tell everyone you know about a spiffy new E-bay store, Bell_Book_and_Cucumber. We are trying to focus on metaphysical items, Sci-Fi/Fantasy books, clothing, collectables and *ahem* entertainment, PM me if you want to know what kind, but right now we are just selling whatever we have. Cheap pearl jewelry coming soon! Check us out and tell your friends, we are starving PFFers and need to pay our taxes and buy food *sniff* *sniff* poor us. 8-}

Edit: Edited due to the fact that some might be offended by the type of entertainment. THanks for the heads up Jada, you are the bestest.

2. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    that isn't the video I was in, right??? ;)

3. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Not yet, but...could be...could be... [face_mischief]

4. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    You must have JUST started. I couldn't find you on ebay.

5. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Nope, we've been up for a few weeks, actually. :) And it looks like we're finally getting our first sale in the next couple of days. YAY!!!

Check under bell.book.and.cucumber - I didn't like the look of the underscores, so silly me, I did dots instead. [face_blush]

6. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Bunny try,
    Bell.Book.and.Cucumber when you search in Sellers on ebay.

Edit: My bad

7. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I like the deck you have up there now... I have wanted to get a new deck...but I figure spirit will bring it to me when the time is right...

I will keep checking though to see what you have!

8. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    Have you ladies thought about doing a little sewing?
    How does that sell on e-bay.

On a similar note: Princess your gown at the Fair...is AMAZING! Do they give it to you? Or did you make that?

9. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    sewing... actually, yes. I'm going to be starting some tarot card bags and putting those up, as well as making them incentives for purchasing. :) I've got 6 yards of white silk velvet that I have NOTHING else to do with, so it's becoming tarot bags for now. I also have something like 5 yards of regular silk - hmmm... lining for the bags. :D

Badger, badger, badger, badger... dammit Kirana... :p

10. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    I can not figure out how to get to your store. If you could help me find it let me know.

11. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    Sistine: That costume was made by Pendragon Costumers. THey are on the faire site OR you can go to thier web site (golly, aren't I clever, site/site...umm, never mind). Just google Pendragon costumes and there you are. The gown was a gift from my mother and it cost a pretty penny, but if you do Ren Faires regularly then the cost is worth it, cuase they last FOREVER!! Bryan even has a leather surcoat made by them. They do leather bodices as well.

Darth_Greedo- to find us, just go to ebay, click on search, then click on by seller and then type us in bell.book.and.cucumber, that should lead you right to us. :D

12. Sistine

Apr 28, 2002
    Very Nice Princess...I am currently embellishing my costume for the San Bernardino Fair? You all simply must come? darlings!

Queenie, when you come out here again? PLEASE go through my fabric... my mother has given me SO much it is just sitting there in storage. I have everything from Satin's to Cotton blends... You can have it FREE and make stuff with it!

13. Ima_princess

Jul 5, 2003
    We have made our first sale!!! Not as much as we wanted it to be, but it is our first sale. Now let's see if they pay!

HEY LOOK! Books on sale! My, what does Bell.Book.and.Cucumber have to offer today?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.