main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dacks, Apr 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    Yes the NFL would win the CFL have either NFL regects or players that are either washed up. The CFL has diffrent rules and may be a faster game but try watching the ST Louis Rams play once they could slow down any CFL team any day of the week. The NFL players are stronger. It would be a close game but the NFL would win sorry

2. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    The only reason the US gets hockey basketball and baseball teams is and this is not to look down on Canada in any way so do think that. They make more money its easier for marketing chances. I know it sucks but the athletics of sports are gone. Now its bitch bitch bitch me me me give me give me give me. I honestly wish Canada would have teams in the NFL more teams in Baseball and Bball. Also to get back about the Bills anyone could have beaten them last year my old High School team would have beaten them they sucked. Sorry about the language and Canada has 2 things going for them great bars like the River City Brewery in Winnepeg and Fishing

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Canada has two great things, bars and fishing... Right...

You know, the US has two great things. I'm still trying to think of them but I'm sure they must have two great things.

4. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    Um....

//thinks really hard

Guns and rednecks.

Those arn't good things, you say? Well, that's a matter of opinion. If you live in Texas, they're good things. ;)

5. romanuk

romanuk Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    The CFL has amazing players, such as Lawrence Phillips. He had 2 touchdown runs thursday.

6. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Oh yeah Phillips is so good its just to bad no one ine the NFL will take him back. Along with Ryan Leaf they are the 2 biggest waste of Space in NFL history. They have all this talent and all they do is piss it away. So the CFL can keep taking the garbage the the NFL has no place for. I have no prob with the CFL but the players that they get from the NFL suck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.