main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Quest for the Future (worth continuing? ideas welcome)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MasterCircassian, Aug 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCircassian

MasterCircassian Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 20, 2006
    I've had this idea in my head in bits in pieces for some time, set about 50-60 BBY. This is sort of my first attempt so here I go embarassing myself:

This scene takes place after the main character Qarun Circassian is forced to separate from Jocasta Nu, his padawan, and a team of ExplorCorps

Jedi Knight Qarun Circassian spent hours making his way through the maze of tunnels. The ones who had led him here were correct in their assertions. These caves were imbued with the darkside, a collective ancient prescence seemed to be watching his every move. Reaching out with the Force he could feel no presence of the Jedi who had come decades earlier, on the very same mission he himself now embarked. As Qarun continued down the darkened tunnel, he could see light spilling into an atrium. He hoped Jocasta and Atome would avoid entering the cave when they arrived. The strength of the Darkside here would surely corrupt them before they made it to this atrium. This had to be the location where the armies of Bogan held the Ashla seer captive. He was beginning to understand why those before him had not returned.

Qarun walked into the atrium, his footsteps reverberating off the walls of the hollow chamber. His eyes adjusted to the light coming down from a hole about eight hundred meters above him, opening to the mountainside he presumed. In disbelief he gawked beyond the light at what he saw on the rear wall. He quickly commed his astromech.

"Get in touch with the Old Folks Home," he said. "I've found what we came for."

There on the far wall of the Dark Cave, in ancient basic and pictographs, readable by only those who followed the path of the light was the long rumored Prophecy detailing the future of the Jedi, the Sith, and the galaxy. He began to read aloud...

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Nice start! :D I think you should continue it, but do as your muse leads you to do! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.