main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Quest For Vengeance Trailer B and Poster B

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by penzargrat, Nov 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. penzargrat

penzargrat Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 7, 2001
    I was just now able to get on the Net for the first time today, and I see that I opened the floodgates last night asking if anyone's seen the trailer! Cool!

Steja, you hit it right on the nose with your initial analysis of the trailers! How did you get it down so precisely that those were the exact combinations I was going for? LOL

Elan, you hit it right on too about how the direction and such of the trailer is. I was going to write a similar analysis myself last night, but I was ready for bed. And now that you've done it, I don't have to! (I did have to make time to comment on the music part last night, though. LOL)

As far as not making total sense, it's not supposed to...trailers just give ideas of what the movie's about and such, not give the total plot away. And none of us here highlight those spoilers for Episode II, do we? ;)

My favorite part of the trailer is after Von Edward asks Wolf if he's had his midi-chlorian count determined. And Ben Wolf, who is a self-acclaimed Jedi and expert on Jedi matters says..."My WHAT!?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.