main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question #4 : What's your favorite scene in AOTC?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Now that you've seen it (perhaps several times) , what's your favorite scene in Attack of the Clones?

Me first. Actually I had several favorite scenes. The first was Anakin and Padme playing on the Naboo plains with Anakin riding that overgrown flea-shaped beast, getting thrown off, and feigning being hurt. Padme runs over but he's faking it and they roll in the grass. Call me a sucker for romantic play.

The next was the final stages of fight scene in the arena. Dooku has them all corned when Yoda and the clones come to the rescue like the cavalry.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    My favorite scene is when Obi-Wan does the mind trick on the death stick dealer, and then, soon after, whips out his lightsaber to deal with Zam Wessel. It's classic Obi-Wan. :)

3. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    I know a lot of people are probably gonna say this, but it has to be when Yoda is fighting. I'm a big Yoda fan and it was just awesome seeing him jump around with the lightsaber, then pick up his cane to walk again. That just ruled. I have a lot of scenes I like, but that one was my favorite. :)

4. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    My favorite part was when Anakin fights Dooku in the dark. The blades lighting up their gace the scene a very ominous feel. I like ominous feelings. :p

5. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yoda was awesome but besides that I loved the fight scene between Obi-Wan and Jango Fett. It was to bad Jango got killed later because he had such an awesome character.

6. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    The best image I have from the movie is right after Mace says "This party's over!" and all hell breaks loose. I love seeing all the sabers light up and the action kick in.

I also enjoyed the brief glimpses of the Jedi leading the clone armies into battle. I am a sucker for huge battle scenes.

Yoda was nice, but I think the scene was too short.

7. Psycho_Jedi

Psycho_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2002
    Yeah, the Yoda scene was definitely too short. And I can't believe they cut out the part when Dooku actually fought Yoda with two lightsabers. Leaving that in would have just been the best.

8. dinoX

dinoX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 20, 2002
    1) yoda fight scene.
    2) asteroid chase between obi-wan and jango fett
    3) the last scene where palpatine is on the balcony and the "republic" army is amassing to fight the clone war. finally, shadows of the empire! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.