main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Question about an art business

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Wizewan, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizewan

Wizewan Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2007
    I posted this on my old topic but didn't get a reply.

I do have a question and didn't know if I should create a new thread or not, so here it goes.

I have been trying to get my personal business of "painting murals" going and I just can't seem to get the ball rolling on this. I am a restaurant manager 5 days out of the 7 day week. I don't have much time to Market my business, and don't have the $ to buy and have someone design me a website. It seems If you don't have a website, you don't have a business. I just know if I could get started that I could make alot of famillies happy with my work. By the looks of the artwork in this thread, I know some of you probably own your own business. I'm just looking for some starting pointers, tips. You can PM me if you'd like.
    Here's some of our work.
    http://www.myspace.com/khcreate4u
    Please help....
    signed "the starving artist"

If this is uncalled for MOD's can lock it.

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Have you thought about displaying your art in your restaurant? You might generate some interest that way.

3. Wizewan

Wizewan Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2007
    We have menu boards that are chalk that I update on a monthly basis, that has got a little attention. As far as hanging original work, that is out of the question. If my boss knew I was trying to get my own business started under his nose......:mad: I have business cards made and am ready to take that leap of faith..

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    What about starting an Ebay store to sell your artwork? Or try putting a couple of pieces up to test the water, so to speak..

5. Wizewan

Wizewan Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2007
    That might be a start point. My wife and I are in discussions right now with a tanning salon owner. We might be painting a beach mural on the walls by the front desk. If this happens I will post pictures here when it is completed. I will let yall know how it goes.

[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.