main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question about Approaching Storm, Dooku & the Ongoing Series (AOTC,TAS spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The2ndQuest , Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    If I've heard correctly, it's either mentioned in the approaching storm and/or AOTC that Dooku had left the Jedi Order due to Qui-Gon's death along with 19 others (although the lost 20 thing i'm not very clear on so i could be wrong about that aspect). What I'm wondering is has it been established exactly when he left? Because the event hasn't been shown in the ongoing series (for obvious reasons), so i'm wondering if his leaving the order (which seems to have been a big deal) was immediately after TPM and happened "off-screen" during the ongoing series, or did he hold in there for 3 years, then decide that since nothing had been done about Quiggy's death that he'd leave the order...which could then be shown in an upcoming Ongoing series issue?

Just curious.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    I can give you a semi-confirmed answer.

**Spoilers**

Dooku leaves the Jedi Order just after learning about Qui-Gon's death. So if the Ongoing comics cover it, they'd have to swing back a few years and do flashback issues ( like with The Stark Hyperspace War. ) My guess is that we'll get a novel on it, since during the same time period, it appears that Darth Sidious orders the planet of Kamino to order his clone army that wil be used ten years later, as seen in Episode II.

**End Spoilers**

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    good, thanks::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.