main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON question about become a City Rep

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Boba_Darzel, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    I read the requirements and what if the other members for the area are friends of yours? So say me, and 4 of my friends decided to have a chapter for the area. Just curious as to how that would work out...

2. Morrowind

Morrowind Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    you have to be voted on by the whole group blah blah blah

and also you have to be able to put together some good events more blah blah

basicaly its work

3. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Umm, excuse me Morrowind.. a little more respect for a serious question please?

It is not work, its fun.

Boba_Darzel, to answer your question, yes, you and 4 of your friends can start up a chapter. You do need to advertise the meetings on www.fanforce.net, and once you've had 3 of those meetings you are official.

Of course we'd encourage you to grow the group beyond the 4 of you(!), but it will work as a start, and we all need to start somewhere!

Best place to get more information is to send a message to YoungJediNiagara (Chris) who is the Regional Support Administrator for FanForce in Canada.

4. Morrowind

Morrowind Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    That is a proper response, just because its not the same as your point of view means its wrong? Open minded you are :rolleyes

5. Boba_Darzel

Boba_Darzel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Ok thanks alot, im gonna look into it id like a chapter for kingston... so ill look into the things that are necessary.

also, when you become a CR what exactly are your responsibilities? organizing and maintining the chapter? setting up meetings etc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.