Question about costumed Padawans coming to Star Wars Weekend

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by kaizen, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaizen Jedi Padawan

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and thank you for any help you can provide. This will be the first time that my family is coming down for the Star Wars Weekend event and I have a couple of questions.

1. Do ALL the kids that want to be in the parade get to be in the parade?

2. If the child is dressed in an authentic "canon" costume do they have to march with the rest of the kids or could they walk as a Padawan with the ?grownup? Jedi?

3. How does a grownup Jedi get your approval to walk with your group?

I have found the locals here in SE Michigan and I know I can get together a canon costume before the event.

Bottom line:

My son and I LOVE watching the movies together and we would dearly LOVE to march in the parade together. IF we can dress as Jedi/Padawan and march together, that would be perfect. If he gets to march in the parade, but has to march with the street clothed w/ brown ?bath robe? kids that would be ok. If he marches with the rest of the kids, I wouldn?t march so I could record his joy.

2. DARTH_ANIBAL Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello, I'll take a crack at this:

No. I'm not sure how the selection process works, but everyone does not get to participate.

See answer to #1. No one gets to march w/ the "grownup Jedi", those are Disney cast members.

See answer to #2. The only fans that get to march in the parade are the Rebel Legion, and the 501st Legion.

Hope that helps!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.