main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question about Empire at War Heros

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by AnddreWicha, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnddreWicha

AnddreWicha Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2001
    Ok I am just curious about something here..... where are the different heros in Empire at War? Are they at different places or in different modes (i.e. Campaign, Conquest, Skimmish, etc.)? I have beaten the campaign part of the game twice (once with Rebellion and once with Empire) and most of the heros listed are nowhere to be seen. I have used Vader, Antilles, Boba Fett, Veers, Tarkin, Mothma, Palpatine, Piett, Han/Chewie, and C-3PO/R2-D2.... other than that nothing. I was really excited to see what Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn could do specifically and see what ole Ben Kenobi could do but I can't seem to find them.

Any info here would be greatly appreciated

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    I can only speak for the Empire in Space (I'm rather biased like that), but in Skirmish I was able to recruit Boba, Vader, and Piett, and my Rebel opponents apparently were able to recruit Antilles, Red Squadron, and Home One (Ackbar). I'm assuming the other heroes make appearances in land-based skirmishes. I also saw certain heroes populating different Galactic Conquest maps.

3. AnddreWicha

AnddreWicha Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 1, 2001
    I will have to try it out.... I did a rebellion land-based skirmish on Tatooine and got Threepio and Artoo as my hero, I was thinking I might get Obi Wan on that planet... I will just have to take the time to do it all I guess

4. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    I believe Mara Jade and Kyle Katarn can only be recruited in skirmish or MP games, not the campaigns.

5. Jaden-Skywalker

Jaden-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 13, 2004
    The Rebellion have Han and Chewie in the Falcon

6. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Yeah, forgot about them. They're a ***** to shoot down. I had Boba, Vader, and a bunch of TIE fighters chasing them, and I just couldn't hit them.

7. macevspalpy113

macevspalpy113 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    Yea, but Boba has seismic charges. o_O

8. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    A lot of good those do when the enemy is in front of you.

I wonder if I could get 'em with a hypervelocity gun or a proton beam.

I guess the best way to get 'em would probably be a bunch of TIE scouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.